Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which Broker you'r using?

Tusohian

the best is when traders use brokers which provide good services. or will be good if brokers being regulated too. many traders make mistake by choose brokers which unreliable. they are going down or goes bankrupt which make traders capital being gone.

I think the question of this thread is clear. And its asking what forex broker site we are using to trade. So I'm just wondering what broker site you use? In this way we will know how common a forex broker site is or know others less known also. Right now I do use mayzus, instaforex, ironfx, oanda, fbs and liteforex,, I'm also planning to invest in exness soon.

I would also consider one of these brokers offering a new posting campaign. Somehow, it is quite fun going with brokers offering posting bonuses because you have a chance to always replenish your account even though you are stack broke. That is the beauty of being a Forex trader because you would have the capital to trade with.

I prefer to trade with tenkofx. choosing a broker is we have to do it carefully, because many brokers are scam. I chose this  tenkofx because the broker has service  PAMM manager. with the PAMM manager then I can earn money from forex trading without we must  do trade

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

traders trade by use strategies and risk management plan. no matter in which brokers traders trade, they'll able to make profit. especially for scalper, better they are choose to trade with brokers which offering ECN account. since that account offering small spread rate. however, during high news releases, spread rate will raise high usually.

I'm happy to be in aonda, mayzus, ironfx, fbs and instaforex. And I also want to add liteforex, exness and freshforex. I'm hoping that before the year end I have eight different forex broker site to use to trade in forex. I'm so sure I can really earn good amount of money this year.

I'm also considering freshforex since from the review I ran about them, they offer some good services as brokers. I recently got in with them because of the bonus they are offering and I will try to make something good out of it by trading with them to see how their services are.

I'm still trading in TenkoFx. I try to maximize what have been provided by TenkoFx. They also provide  deposit bonus and PAMM that we can use to make us get more maximal result in forex trading. If we want to trade in convenient broker, we must to be more active in looking for information about broker.

Well, we think of credibility which I think is the first thing that must come to mind. There are quite a lot of brokers scattered all over the places right now and it could confuse one choosing any. In other to overcome this, it is wise to sample opinion from other users. For now, even though the newer ones are more promising, I still prefer the older ones in the business.

I'm some how disappointed with FBS. Its really look promising. But when I tried to request payments in here I'm totally surprise that they are charging a huge commission fee. Just imagine I did not even put an amount yet its has automatically charging seven dollars commission and its goes higher if you cashout bigger amount. So frustrating.

I'm some how disappointed with FBS. Its really look promising. But when I tried to request payments in here I'm totally surprise that they are charging a huge commission fee. Just imagine I did not even put an amount yet its has automatically charging seven dollars commission and its goes higher if you cashout bigger amount. So frustrating.

That's really outrageous if you ask me but are you sure there are no prefilled figure there which must have been the reason it was that high because other sounds funny when someone wants to cash out $10 and have to pay $7 in fees, lol. But then, they still have some good reputation and I guess, you might want to try another system of withdrawal.

Tips to find a trusted broker for me is a way to search the web for great forex broker, the broker try is great and has many members whojoined in it so we are not easily fooled by fake brokers. besides trustworthy broker who will provide a service that is easy and fast. so i choose FBS is my best broker

It is true. The thing that will make the trader to be able to find a very good broker that he or she is going to trade with is when he or she makes a very good research of brokers online. This thing is true because there are many brokers and you cannot know the right one until you are able to learn very well about them.

I have trading accounts in oanda, ironfx, instaforex, mayzus and fbs. I also open an account again in liteforex and hope to trade in here this month. I also have an account in freshforex. And then I have my eye in exness also. I want to have at least 15 different forex broker sites and that's why I want to keep on expanding. After this I can just trade and make profit with just 500 to 1,000 dollars trading capital in each one except in instaforex as I'm targeting 10,000 dollars trading capital in here.

I am trade with mayzus and instaforex. since those brokers reliable, and the most important is, they are offering bonuses. which enabling me to trade without necessary to spend own money. I can work on their forums and gain capital to enabling me to trade on live account.

I will keep on adding broker the more I see the type of broker that I want to trade with. There are different brokers and most of them are good. It is the trader who will have to make the choice of which of the brokers he or she wants to choose and which of them he or she is willing to take aas his or her broker. It is good to choose a good and regulated broker and not just anything that is in the market.