Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which Broker you'r using?

Tusohian

Each trader has a each view of the satisfaction with which broker they use, but in outline the process of withdrawal and deposit options and how to make transaction, support and quick response and servers owned broker becomes the main things in assessing satisfaction trader to broker . And all that I have found in my broker ( FBS )

I think finding a broker is very easy because all the brokers we can find on the internet. but the difficulty is to find a broker who fits the criteria we want. I think now FBS is very suitable for me, I withdraw funds from my trading in the FBS by using a local bank. This process has been introduced by a broker for a long time. so far I have not experienced problems regarding withdrawal and that I do

Tenkofx is the good one but I have my account here what I know is my broker have the right services which I need so always try to trade with good broker look for their customer services support which will ensure that you trade profitably

Yes, TenkoFx is good broker. I also use it for trading in forex. And i also try to improve our trading skill to get more maximal result here. We also can get deposit bonus to make our trading be more comfortable here. So, we must maximize what we have got from broker.

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD

That is true really to be sincere and now we are proud that Tenko is out here and I will see if I can profit from their affiliate program also and the second thing is that I saw a link in your signature is this a paid to post forum sponsor by Tenko fx ,just like fxfred sponsor by mayzus inv.

You can find good broker on web search their you will find their ranking as well as all detail what they offer . Now mostly brokers offer low spread , low deposit accounts , different types of accounts you have to choose what you need. You can use high spreads best client support any time.I am happy to work with Armada Markets they give me all what I need for trading.

You can find good broker on web search their you will find their ranking as well as all detail what they offer . Now mostly brokers offer low spread , low deposit accounts , different types of accounts you have to choose what you need. You can use high spreads best client support any time.I am happy to work with Armada Markets they give me all what I need for trading.

Right, we also can use forex forum to get information about broker. We must choose broker which give an ease for us to start trading in forex. We can use small amount to try trading with that broker.

The broker which am using is always the best for me I am very much satisfy with for sure so for this reason there should be no much stress time interval in the market of forex all that we need is good knowledge and strong skills to succeed,but chosing the right broker is the first step which we need to take

I am currently trading with OctaFX and in my view they are the best ECN broker currently. I have been trading with them for past 2 years and i always get surprise with their regularly improvement and new features. Where many people are trying to do silly things to bring clients OctaFX believe in working hard and rest will happen itself. They have some of the best features one could ask for including segregated accounts where our money is always with us yet we can easily trade and this is not it there are countless amazing things like these with OctaFX!

@Andy ,can you tell us if octafx accept hedgin? I have not try them before but hopfully I will start using their service to test some quality of my trade if they accept hedgin strategy here for sure

Yes mate OctaFX allow every method we wish to use. I when use to trade in early years of my career i always use to face issues when it was about hedging or trading in news since mostly hedging was not allowed by most brokers and also in news most brokers restrict our profit by allowing at maximum 10-15% profits while some don't even allow that and also requote is always a major issue but with OctaFX we can hedge, trade on news and best part there is absolutely no requotes unless there is issue with our internet and all this i am saying is because i have been trading with them for past 1+ year and this is my personal experience.

@Andy

Do they have forex forums in which we can post and earn bonus funds that we can use to trade? Its good if you are earning in here. But I can't find the forex regulatory board that is regulating this forex broker site. Can you help me out? I am checking this site right now and I fear its just another bucketshop forex broker site if its not regulated.