Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which Broker you'r using?

Tusohian

On 9/10/2021 at 11:06 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

at Tickmill broker are there many facilities that can be used by traders, and how they work, and whether traders can use scalping techniques well to help everything be more understandable

23 hours ago, Vaabum said:

Choosing a broker for work is a crucial aspect for success. For example, now, in terms of working conditions, I like the broker from ExpertOption more than others. Under the terms, this is a really great offer.

I am using the International and Reputed Broker FXOpen Markets :)

They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Vaabum said:

I have been working with a broker from ExpertOption for a long time, and according to the terms, this option seems to me to be excellent. At least until the profit is quite satisfactory.

at the ExpertOption broker itself what are the advantages and also the facilities that can be used by traders? how to operate it can traders easily take advantage of all the ways it works? and can traders take profits in times of political storms?

I currently Trade with FP Markets as they have the best trading conditions (ECN Model), I had also considered fxpro, but their spreads are extremely expensive compared to FP Markets.

If you Trade under FP Markets ASIC entity, you can get leverage of up to 1:500 (But I think this depends on which country you are based in) best to check with their support.

16 hours ago, Vaabum said:

From the very beginning of my career as a trader, I started working on a demo account with the broker ExpertOption, and I work with this company to this day. As for me, the option is excellent.

all traders, of course, must be able to understand the ways and also the performance of forex so that trading is successful and indeed that of the broker must be adapted to what we are doing so that trading is successful and also profitable at the FreshForex broker

I trade with FP Markets whose spreads are lower, starting from 0.0pips and commission costs are lower; they have Maximum leverage as high as 500 to 1.

FP Markets is Regulated by (ASIC), and it is a well-established firm being active in the Finance sector since 2005.