Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which Broker you'r using?

Tusohian

• 3 weeks later...

I am using Galleass to trade now, I like to use this broker because of the big percentage of bonus deposit, they offer two type of bonus deposit, 100% bonus deposit which can increase your trade volume and 50% which can be use for drawdown. Beside deposit bonus, they offer stop out insurance to cover your account in case you get margin call.

• 1 month later...

In my opinion FBS a really good broker for now. The nice contest, amazing promotion, the stability of its server, quick withrawal process, quick response from its customer service, free for scalping, that's all is the best thing that I can get from FBS . Until now I never think to move to others broker, because I have feel very comfortable and really satistified with all the things that FBS provided for our trading.

I use a lot of broker site. I do have investments in ironfx, instaforex, fbs, and mayzus right now and I still do hope that I can make my account big in the long run. This is the main reason why I still focus on having much better trading in forex. I do know in the long run  I can really master enough money to make my account grow and I will become a big time trader.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently trading with Mayzus and IFX and to a great extent, quite contended with their services. A lot of brokers are really cropping up these days but that on my wish list is FBS. The broker is simply offering some good offers to traders and the latest being the insurance stuff.

• 3 months later...

I am using insta forex broker and I am happy with them because they are providing the type of service that I like. It is the trader that will have to be able to choose a very good broker for himself or herself in other to make profit from the forex trading business.

Tips to find a trusted broker for me is a way to search the web for great forex broker, the broker try is great and has many members whojoined in it so we are not easily fooled by fake brokers. besides trustworthy broker who will provide a service that is easy and fast. so i choose FBS is my best broker

I can as well choose a couple of brokers among those that are regulated depending on other factors like the deposit and withdrawal methods available which I think might suit me with convenience. Brokers that Aldo offer chances for learning will get my interest the more.

As more and more brokers keep coming out, we keep having more traders who would register with them. Even though I have just two I trade with, I register with some others as well and able to trade with them sometimes and not always. This makes it more like a place where you have some back up.

• 2 months later...

As more and more brokers keep coming out, we keep having more traders who would register with them. Even though I have just two I trade with, I register with some others as well and able to trade with them sometimes and not always. This makes it more like a place where you have some back up.

May I know what broker site is that? right now I do trade in mayzus, instaforex, ironfx, oanda and FBS. I'm really hoping to invest in FXpro soon. I only need to have 250 dollars trading capital to start in here and the problem is that I don't have enough trading capital yet to invst in fxpro. I'm planning to have about 20 forex broker sites to spread my trading capital.

I am prefer to trade with regulated brokers. though it just licensed by cysec, at least, brokers has permission to run the business and they are has official office as represent of their existence. so, besides considering bonuses, we should consider legal aspect also. 

I am employing fxopen now situations. It could be  superb broker for me. It may be Doing offered that 2005. I experience This may be finest on your two each of those you and your buddies. Iy just is not a fraud broker I tried it. 

• 2 weeks later...

It really doesn't matter much on the broker the trader is using. What is important is how effective that broker is, the transparency which is what would make the trader want to remain with it. There are certain brokers that offer some good incentives to traders and these set of brokers try as much to retain their traders or clients that way.