Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which Broker you'r using?

Tusohian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I trade with FP Markets. They are operational since 2005, and their raw spreads account (ECN) have much better trading conditions than the other brokers.

The spreads start from as low as 0.0pips in major currency pairs with lower slippage and commission costs.

15 hours ago, nanamage said:

I choosing Freshforex because supports our trading success. If you lack capital, don't worry, because small trading capital is now not an obstacle. Freshforex provides a solution for traders who trade with small capital, by providing a deposit tradable bonus promo.

I choose to do my Forex trading with the International and Reliable Broker FXOpen Markets :)

There are many brokers in the Forex market, but the best brokers are those that offer additional benefits in trading. I have been trading for a long time and have found a good broker whose name is Eurotrader. This broker has helped me a lot to make a consistent profit in trading. This broker has No additional Charge during Withdrawal, Easy and fast account opening, Quick ID Verification Process, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 6:55 PM, Günter said:

I currently trade with FP Markets, an ASIC regulated broker, they are in business for over 15 years and are very transparent with how they operate.

I prefer them because they have better spreads and lower commissions when compared to other brokers.

I am doing my trades with the Regulated and Reliable Broker FXOpen Markets :)

I use an ASIC broker, FP Markets for scalping. It is one of the oldest brokers active since 2005, with over 15 years of forex business experience.

They raw ecn spread accounts offer the best trading conditions with tight spreads, and the customer service dedicated managers are polite in solving most of my queries.