Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HyipStatus Ltd - hyipstatus.info

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hyip Status Ltd is a professional investment company which gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from 

stock trading. Our first goal is to bring on the Internet World a long stand program that fulfills its promises, allows 

those who involved to secure level of Financial Freedom that has been unobtainable in past. 

Plan:

18% - 20% daily for 10 days
Principal Return: No (interest includes deposit body)
Charging: 7 days in week

Minimal Spend: $1
Maximal Spend: $100,000
Referral: 10%
Withdrawal: Manual
Payment systems: EgoPay, OKPAY, Perfect Money, SolidTrust Pay

There are few bad things i found here. First it is paying high profit and second its paying manual payments to their users. I think they must install instant payment system. Otherwise i come to know that site is not paying anymore and many monitors declared it as scam.Check the status before investment.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/hyipstatus.info?final=1

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if this would be a good place for investors to invest, because of all the benefits offered by admin too high and was incompatible with the time needed to make these gains and I also do not believe that the admin can make a profit great in just 10 days, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time, and the admin will never give payment to its investors well

Well it will be good that it is a investment company but they should pay us on time... Some hyips program is now making such efforts that they are automatically putting directories paying status without getting it from them and this let users invest their money by seeing this status... Hope all the investors will verify all the status before making their investment on their respective sites....

another thread that need to be close,this program has being running online for 22 days now and all the hyip monitors that have the program listed are listing the program with not paying status,i can only advise investors to look for other better program has the admin of this one has stop paying investors,this program is just a scam program in disguise.