Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lixfund - lixfund.tk

HyipHistory

i am not the adminhttp://lixfund.tk/

Lixfund.tk - an online project created by a group of professional traders, who have long standing and successful experience in trading in the market FOREX.Our professionals developed a revolutionary method of trading in FOREX, which allows you to get a good profit with minimal risk. This method we have successfully used for several years, which guarantees that you save your money.The investment project is designed for professional and novice investors, and we will be happy to help newcomers to become a way of profitable business, which may lead you to financial independence.Our investment plans have been designed and balanced specifically so that you feel comfortable investing for the long term and getting a good profit.Through our referral program, we have created good conditions so that you can earn by inviting to our project of yours friends and acquaintances.
Select a plan:Speed Plan : 200% after 1 hour (Instant Payment)(For first 100 active members)Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)Speed Plan $50 - $1,000 200.00Power Plan : 250% after 1 day (Instant Payment)Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)Power Plan 1 $20 - $40 140.00Power Plan 2 $41 - $400 180.00Power Plan 3 $401 - $4,000 220.00Power Plan 4 $4,001 - $40,000 250.00join here>>>>>>>>>>>thank you

Active accounts 28
Total deposited $ 4,507.00
Total withdraw $ 3,784.10

Despite of paying huge profits in plans the monitors are still showing its paying status from 72 hours.Its looks like admin really have a team of expert traders and they can manage to pay such huge profits in hours. I am still not sure now this site is paying or not because we cant say anything about these hyips.Better to skip.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are just going to lose the money they have invested in this program

this program has being running online for 16 days now and the best advise i can give to investors on this program is to ignore the program,the program has being running online for about 16 days and the program is not safe and i guess it better to just ignore this program and look for other better program and invest with them