Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Petroleum-Group - petroleum-group.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The situation in the economic market is difficult to characterize like the stable. In general, the majority of states are searching now for a way to keep the purchasing power of the money, to settle the different areas of economic development. The largest enterprises capture the monopoly in a particular field by dictating the defined level of price and their "rules" of the game. To the person who wants to keep and increase their own funds sometimes it is extremely difficult to determine the source of the stable income.

Plan:

Standart $ 10 $ 500 10 days 11% 110%
Business $ 50 $ 1000 20 days 6.5% 130%
Premium $ 100 $ 2000 30 days 5.33% 160%

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay

Petroleum Group is a mid term program which is one week old now, a couple more days for the successful completion of the first two plans with the program, professional design and management of the project is an attractive feature, payments have been manual but fast in this program for the last week.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and still quite in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit and I'm sure the admin can run a long time , and also the admin will provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

this program has being has being running online for 18 days and i think the admin of this program is really ready to make this program work and  i think the admin of this program is ready to make the program last long,i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program not to invest no too much on the program

Petroleum Group has been online for eighteen days now, and the program has been paying so far, the website is available in Russian as well as English versions, it has DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, since the payment system is manual, withdrawals can take up to 24 hours maximum.