- instant withdrawal

Plans:

fundsprogress.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM

Site link:

http://www.fundsprogress.com

My reviews:

This site remind me about fxeltd, which both of them using the same script. however, ROI for this site is lower compared to fxeltd. (7.5% x 15 = 112.5%)

Anyway, with the principle included, our risk investing in this site decreased, because we no need to worry the admin will run away with our principle when comes to due date.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed 1 bad point here - the rating page already blank.

Before this, this site is having some monitors showing "Paying" status. I did a search on net but no bad comments yet, even those monitors are still showing "Paying" status, however, I don't think this is a good sign. Better beware...

I agree the returns and plans are just like fxeltd. but i dont think this sites performance is going to be as good as that of fxeltd., though now fxeltd is scam but it has given very nice performance for quite longer period. Minimum investment of 10$ is quite big compare to that of fxeltd and aiminvest. Being nothing in rateus page we have to be careful.

When someone refer an investor to the website, you will receive a 5% commission from your referral's investment fund into own account and commission are paid immediately into own account as soon as your referral make a deposit.But must have an active deposit to earn referral commission .All transaction handled via Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money. so nice...

I agree the returns and plans are just like fxeltd. but i dont think this sites performance is going to be as good as that of fxeltd., though now fxeltd is scam but it has given very nice performance for quite longer period. Minimum investment of 10$ is quite big compare to that of fxeltd and aiminvest. Being nothing in rateus page we have to be careful.

Compared to fxeltd, this site is offering quite low earnings, lolz~

yup, the admin removed those monitors but the fact is, they are still paying... really strange thing here. Check their monitors:

http://allhyipmon.ru/en/monitor/www.fundsprogress.com