Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What makes one trader better than the other one

euro

What differentiate a good trader from the rest is the knowledge and experience of a trader about the general movement of the market and different brokers.A  trader who makes good profit  considers all the aspects  and studies the mood of the market,of course choosing  a good broker like Freshforex before  making any move.

I think there is no other aside from this one that could separate a rookie from veteran. Also from the experience and some of their achievements already more than enough to tell how good they are, we don't need any more evidence towards this issue. Putting that aside people will feel safe when they invest in a veteran account isn't it? even that is through traditional way.

Yeah. Experienced trader will have more experience that newbie. We can try to maximize demo account to get more trading experience. With FXB trading, i use demo account too. Beside that, I also try to learn from my experience when trading. Experience is the best teacher for us

Yeah. Experienced trader will have more experience that newbie. We can try to maximize demo account to get more trading experience. With FXB trading, i use demo account too. Beside that, I also try to learn from my experience when trading. Experience is the best teacher for us

With a demo account it can make us run trading by increasing the trading ability, for that trader who just run trading can also use the demo account to understand to learn forex trading well and correctly, in preparation and readiness before jumping his real estate instaforex for profit consistent in the easy we get

which makes one trader better than the other is a trader who can invite people to join the best brokers, traders who have honesty, convenience for clients, and who can make clients join the broker FXB Trading hehe

I do not think that brokers can be the reason to define any trader, Every trader is good in his own way because of his knowledge and skills of trading. No one has helped him to be trader in the market expect himself. No broker is going to help you in your ddifficultsituation. 

I do not think that brokers can be the reason to define any trader, Every trader is good in his own way because of his knowledge and skills of trading. No one has helped him to be trader in the market expect himself. No broker is going to help you in your ddifficultsituation. 

all will feel easy and also understand as long as we keep trying as much as possible to continue to learn and try as well as possible and make trading more understand so that what we do and do more profitable

which makes one trader better than the other is the level of understanding and knowledge of the trader and his experience. the more understanding and knowledge of forex trading including the risk it will make traders better. and knowledge is not just a theory but it can be practiced in trading whose output is consistent profit

@elyas I think that is about experience, usually an experienced trader will be able to trade better and have better understanding about foreign exchange. What makes us different from veterans that they have lots of experience and know how to deal with most of the situation in forex and even they lose they will be able to recover once more.

@elyas I think that is about experience, usually an experienced trader will be able to trade better and have better understanding about foreign exchange. What makes us different from veterans that they have lots of experience and know how to deal with most of the situation in forex and even they lose they will be able to recover once more.

of course an experienced trader must have good discipline and think well how to make a good profit for easy profit, because experience is one of the good traits for us to run properly

of course an experienced trader must have good discipline and think well how to make a good profit for easy profit, because experience is one of the good traits for us to run properly

we are in running forex trading is one way that must be able to understand for our trading performance more directed. Traders may benefit more from having the maximum trading skills. And I am with FXB Trading to always where to understand in mindset better by studying with demo account for the understanding of forex trading is on the run with profitable

we are in running forex trading is one way that must be able to understand for our trading performance more directed. Traders may benefit more from having the maximum trading skills. And I am with FXB Trading to always where to understand in mindset better by studying with demo account for the understanding of forex trading is on the run with profitable

indeed the mindset in trading that we should be able to do well in order to facilitate the planning and management, because it is often with learning and trying then a trader is easier in running and make profitable trading

indeed the mindset in trading that we should be able to do well in order to facilitate the planning and management, because it is often with learning and trying then a trader is easier in running and make profitable trading

But whatever the cause, losing discipline with its own rules often makes trading fail. In fact there are some emotions that are closely related to forex trading that is fear, greed and hope

• 1 month later...

And that is what i mean as skill, that will make a huge different for traders, with the risk management i am sure the account would be survive even up to 5 years or even more. The skills also what makes trader different than the others i mean in analytical skills not some kind of risk management or something like that.

And that is what i mean as skill, that will make a huge different for traders, with the risk management i am sure the account would be survive even up to 5 years or even more. The skills also what makes trader different than the others i mean in analytical skills not some kind of risk management or something like that.

so the risk of course we have to really control it well to be able to learn it and make us better understand in minimizing it so traders can be more likely to reach its profits

Well becoming better than another trader has nothing to do with profit. In trading competitions, it means something but if you are trading with your own money, then you are better than any trader. A trader should not try to become a better than his fellow trader. Rather he should focus on gaining positive pips which is he needs.

Forex being the virtual global trading platform, there are millions of online traders. There are some successful traders while some traders are losers. The main reasons behind these are:

1.       Successful traders have proper knowledge, skills about the basics of forex market and forex trading.

2.       Most of the pro traders and successful traders work with regulated platforms.

3.       Traders having the 24/7 trading facilities and fastest trade executions help traders to bit the others.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree they have knowledge and skill but the most important thing is that they are a discipline trader and also have a strong basic/foundation. They are patient compared to beginner. Based on my point of view, a good trader able to cover their trading's loss and earn more, also don't panic when lose a bit capital.

I agree they have knowledge and skill but the most important thing is that they are a discipline trader and also have a strong basic/foundation. They are patient compared to beginner. Based on my point of view, a good trader able to cover their trading's loss and earn more, also don't panic when lose a bit capital.

Based on my point of view, a good discipline in almost every single cases lead to a strong basic/foundation which helps trader later in their career. This is what makes people different than other traders especially the one who lack of discipline, and also usually it has lower loss rate and high profit rate.