Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com, 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Copying trades as a newbie

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,519 posts

If I prefer to trade with Tickmill. Because in addition there are many advantages that I can get, I also can get important support that can add to my motivation in order to run trading activities, so I can become more focused and concentrated.

Does Tickmill have some kind of social trading where you can communicate with the other traders and copy their trading system? As far as i know, there are only a few brokers that offer the same feature like that. Copy trading is good innovation but may teach newbie to lean on the others without the need to change their own trading style, but i think it maybe a good start for them to start forex.

arjumand

arjumand

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

These social trading type stuff seems quite helpful to both new and experienced traders where the former can copy the trades of professional traders and the later got a chance to show case their skills, however new traders should learn a little bit before going to forex trading.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,148 posts

That is the risk friend of using this feature. My best take on this feature that it will temporarily give you chance to make the profit but doesn't teach you anything. Good for someone who doesn't want to learn, also you cannot manage the risk here because practically you are copying someone's strategy and follow all his/her foot steps.

I said before that this feature is for someone who is "LAZY" enough to learn. I think this is a good motivation for traders to learn because if they learned by themselves, they mostly lose and discourage themselves.  Also following somebody means if that trader is winning, we are happy but if they are losing, we are sad.

Naron

Naron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I like the attitude of Lite to their customers. All information about trade and about new trends in the market is in the public domain. This is convenient :)

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,519 posts

These social trading type stuff seems quite helpful to both new and experienced traders where the former can copy the trades of professional traders and the later got a chance to show case their skills, however new traders should learn a little bit before going to forex trading.

I also agree with you, very useful for all traders and it all depends on them to use it in the right way or not. It could boost their earning and will bring them closer to the more profit. Copy trading will give a newbie some kind of encouragement to keep continuing their activity as trading while keeping them confident to learn.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,148 posts

If we look from overall perspective, copy trading one of the most innovate feature and very good for the newbie to learn and earn at the same time. All traders actually could get the benefit from it as long as that trader able to choose the right trader to copy, this is not one way since trader who copied by the other traders get some compensation for someone who copies their position.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Absolutely right, everything is back to good and proper trading management. Good and proper management must be accompanied by sufficient trading capability. Because if we as a trader can manage the trading we have with good and true, automatic profit in the can will be maximal.