Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moneyfx.boardhost.com

rexway

Is it that the admin is not serious or the admin is lacking funds,I think your payment request is the only approved payment request in the forum for now. Well,like I have said in my previous posts that I still make posts in the forum but it is only payment proofs.

Only 31 members are registered and post rate is too low, the forum is linked to some Forex firm. Is not a better option to contact the firm and ask whether the forum is affiliated with them or not. Interesting thing is that forum has increased amount of staff also.

They no longer pay so don't post for them. Look like a quick, cheap site set up to scam users for some high yield investments scams from him. I urge you all to close your account and then post poorly about him so no one else will use it since he will not pay but pretend like he will. The site is a scam and no longer paying so stop using them. HE is just looking for sucker. 

• 2 weeks later...

They no longer pay so don't post for them. Look like a quick, cheap site set up to scam users for some high yield investments scams from him. I urge you all to close your account and then post poorly about him so no one else will use it since he will not pay but pretend like he will. The site is a scam and no longer paying so stop using them. HE is just looking for sucker. 

The admin has no experience of management of any forum.As he has not catagorized the forums omn board well. Also, most of the posts are copy paste from other forums and sites. Payment proofs are by single user only.