Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sabrotechnology - sabrotechnology.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Today the safe investment environment became rather complicated object to find. Inflation and low bank interest rates do 

not give any chance to ensure stability and safety desired by any family. To offer you the best and worth of your trust, 

Sabro Technology employs high professionals of Forex trading management, who will manage your investments avoiding 

possible risks. All investments done by our company are absolutely transparent. Your profit depending on the invested 

amount and Forex trading results is enrolled to your account the next day after the contribution was done. The invested 

amount is limited by 25 usd minimum. Apart from other Forex trading companies, we do not charge you any monthly 

commissions for account management and do not apply any other hidden charges. Our company guarantees safe investments done 

for each customer and profit ensured by reliable protection of our customers from possible losses by Safety Fund insurance 

coverage. 

Plan:

5.14-6.32% daily for 30 days

Accept: Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

• 2 weeks later...

Sabro Technology has been online for two weeks, minimum investment of $25 required to participate in the plan, Confidence, also it has withdrawal limit minimum of $1, it requires around three weeks to reach BEP with such a daily ROI of 5.14%, since it is just two weeks old. we can expect the program to stay active for few rounds with the thirty days plan.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are just going to lose the money they have invested in this program

this program is no new program online,the program has being running online for about 24 days now and the good thing is that the program is having good number of hyip monitors having the program listed on there pay,i guess the admin of this program really mean business on this program and i think the program will do well

Sabro Technology has been online for three weeks now and has been paying so far, one more week to manage to stay active for one successful round with the thirty days plan, today Sabro Technology has added a big monitor, MNO to their list, which hopefully will get potential investors from that monitor, MNO followers.

Fast processing of withdrawals from this program, is what posted by investors in their feedback, Sabro Technology has been growing with huge support from potential investors after it is listed on MNO, and there is big amounts of payment proofs found on forums,

Regarding the promo tools of the program, Sabro Technology has attractive advertising banners and we can find the program advertising with top ad banners on the monitor HyipScope, for one week term, this way, the mid term program, through effective advertising on famous monitors, ST can gain potential investors.

Sabro technology has been reviewed by MNO, few hours ago and the review can be read on MNO blog, yet there is no news from Sabro Technology regarding the review or it's link anyway, hosting of ST is on a dedicated server with support and protection from Black Lotus with SSL encryption by Comodo, also ST is running off a script under license from ShadowScripts.

Sabro Technology has been online and active for four weeks, this mid term program has been listed on around fifty hyip monitors thus a very popular program, with it's professional advertising banners, on majority of the top monitors so far, Sabro Technology has a minimum withdrawal limit set at $1.