Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Welor Trade - welortrade.com

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New project: Welor Trade
b468en.gif

The history of our fund began on November 22, 2004 in the Rhode Island , USA when its current head John Norison together with a group of like-minded people decided to start an investment business and created a small company. We had to build a brand new company from its very beginning, however good strategy and well-selected personnel allowed us to gradually achieve the success..
Today we are developing our company, trying to find and implement new ideas which are even more profitable for usand our investors. In an effort to simplify the work of our partners we have launched our website which isas effective as a full-fledged office. All investment activities can be carried out there,you can keep your finger on the pulse of the market "online".

Start Sep 16, 2013

Plans:
3265047.png
3255831.png

-We accept: Perfect Money / EgoPay
-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - DDoS-Guard
-SSL - COMODO CA Limited
-Referral commission: 5.5%
-Unique design
-License H-Script
-Manual Withdraw

Link to view and register ==>>>

• 3 weeks later...

Welor Trade has been online and active for three weeks so far, the daily ROI of 1.2% is sustainable, and the term of 30 days is not long though, payment systems are a just of couple options, PM and EP, for both the investment plans and exchange offers, no fee on withdrawals but it can take upto 48 hours maximum to get paid.

The website of the program, Welor Trade is available in four versions including English and fast withdrawal system is offered in this program, manual processing withdrawals can be processed within as short period of a couple of minutes to 48 hours, and this program has been paying without any issue so far around one month.

i really like the design of this program, i have the feeling the admin of this program want to make this program stay around little while,though the minimum investment required by the admin of the program is low and the daily return offered by the admin of the program is very reasonable as well,i can tell the program has worth it takes to stay around little long

After a very long time we finally got a reliable hyip program which is paying from last 26 days and just 4 days left of completing its first round. I think this program has proved that  they are really sincere with their investors . I think now its investors duty to make investment and encourage admin.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I'm sure admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again and many investors are just going to lose most of the money they have invested in this program

Welor Trade has been hosted on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, it's been living for more than seventy days but has been listed on few popular monitors for around one month now, it has also got an attractive video representation of the program to promote the program that offers stable daily ROI of 1.2%.

• 3 months later...

Welor Trade has been online and active for 123 days now, it is good to know this mid term program could manage to pay for four months online, the first plan has been successful for a four cycles and the second one for a couple of cycles, it is just a $10 minimum required to participate in this successful investment plan.