Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

doublecapital - doublecapital.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Thanks to the Double Capital, you get the money to multiply themselves, without your participation. Do more shopping, 

travel and relax, because now you have a stable passive income!

Plan:

After 40 days, you will receive:
$ 200

Your money will multiply at a rate of:
$ 5 per day

Accept : PM,Payeer

• 4 weeks later...

Whoa thats nice to find out that people are getting paid by it i see its many latest payout proofs in other forum which is proving it a legitimate hyip program. I consider admin must allow small investors to invest here simply because currently big investors can easily make expense and making money by it. by allowing small investors to this site total deposits of this site will increase by greater percentage.

The website of Double Capital is available in both English and Russian versions, it has phone support and Skype support as well, to the usual live chat support, we can submit our feedback, and the program has a separate page for video reviews to publish on their website.

this program has being running online for some time now,though investors need to be very careful investing with this program but i can tell this program has worth it takes to stay around little wise,as the program has being running online already for couple of days and i think the admin is very serious to make the program last little long online.