Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12 Instant Cash - 12instantcash.com

Incredible-Earnings.com

I'm not the admin :)

28.gif

Profitable Investment

We deliver high, risk adjusted returns on our members' investment over 12 short days. Invest with 12instantcash to get your money working.

Instant Payout 24/7

Receive your investment interest anytime you want it. You don't have to wait to get paid. Your money is readily available at the click of a button.

Solid Infrastructure

We use licensed superior script. Strong and Powerful server. DDoS Protected. Your fund is highly secured.

12 Instant Cash 

Get instant cash daily 

Invest Your Money With The Experts 

Returns 12% For 12 Days • 144% In Just 12 Days 

Get Paid Instantly - 4% Cashout Fee 

5% Referral Commission

• 2 weeks later...

12InstantCash has been one week old, and has been paying so far, as per the name of the program suggests the payment system here is instant, it has hidden fee for withdrawals of 4%, referral program with 5% commission is normal, it's been growing more popular for one week now.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are just going to lose the money they have invested in this program

the admin of this program has really done well with this program,the program has being running online for 27 days now and the admin of the program has being running the program with a paying status,i can only advise investors to be very careful with this program because i dont think the program might be safe for new investors