Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

The rate is lower but still acceptable also admin doesn't pay us weekly or even monthly so i recommend to just post here and thinking this as long term income. Share your thoughts, share your own opinions and create a healthy environment to discuss about something, i see that forex section here is quite flourished compared to the other sections.

• 3 weeks later...

Thou sometime its fun posting on mtw but for sure since there are some good activity in dmt and mtw I will resume my posting here as soon as possible

It is quite fun, and it is better to have more activities because some threads already quite old and it needs more new threads with reasonable topic to talk about. Nevertheless, MTW still better than other similiar PTP forum except its sister site DMT, it is equal to each other. MTW has lesser rate per post rather than DMT which i think as main site.

• 1 month later...

What happened with MTW? I checked the site but what i find out here is surprising. The domain is under namcheap, is this mean that admin Mayur decide to sell this forum to the other people, or the domain, or what? It's rather confusing to me since i want to post here but because of this case i prefer to postpone it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Well i have an account here, it is pepy and about the payment well that is slow but admin still paid just expect twice payment for each year, i mean you post here for fun and while earn at the same time, if you want to be a full time ptp poster here you won't get many but overall the service is good and admin is actually one of the kindest ptp admin out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic