Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

• 4 weeks later...

Today i tried 3 times and successfully accessed this forum only once. I wonder what happening with the forum but it is very hard to access from here, Yes there are some posters my 2nd time accessing this forum is good and can open few forum also check the activity but when i want to login i simply cannot do that including access this site as whole , it always "server sent no data" on my chrome.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, this forum is paid to post forum. You can see payment proofs but don't expect so fast payment like once in a week or once in a month. it could be more but one thing that you know that admin is still pay posters who post here so you don't have to worry just take your time and share something valuable or what you know with others.

• 1 month later...

But never expect for the fast payment, and just to let you know that moderator or super moderator if i'm not mistaken already verified. Which means that at most 1 months to be expected admin will pay, i hope it would happen sooner LOL. By the way, compared to DMT it seems MTW has less active users.

The amount of 5.8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!! . Date: 07:37 11.03.16. Batch: 123196528.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really a very good forum I have attempt but I dont know about thier present posting rate I think the admin need to get us updated on regular basis

You can ask admin about that in chatbox, i am sure he will reply sooner. Some people said that MTW has lower rate than its sister site, since i am not a member here i don't really know but based on my own observation outside the activity is pretty much active especially on forex section, so it is worthy for trial.

• 1 month later...

It still paying but it has less activity maybe compared to its sister site but from what i know this forum is still paying and the rate is lower but it is good to make post here and to be honest this site is loaded faster than DMT, if you want to be more active just post in forex section.

It is still paying and since i'm feeling it pays i will join here to see if i can boost activity here, it seems in HYIP section there are less people, but in FX section you can find few traders post their view or discuss about something. It is good to know that my specialization is forex. But spreading our posts also  a good option.

Yes the admin is paying but I think this time he process payment around 3-5 months so its likely that we may get our payment any moment from now am also back to the forum so lets ride I miss you rexway and Hedge33 along side budado

• 2 weeks later...

I think I saw the admin in the chat box he said that the payment that are pending will soon be cleard he have never fail and I think that its good for us to be working for our money while we wait for something positive to happen and that is payment

@Godsent2, the admin did not come to the chat box at mtw he started that on DMT chatbox that was on 26-may so dont worry because in as much as the pending payment is clear in DMT he will clear the one of mtw that is how its normally happen

Yeah @skyrock thank you since am newbie here I need to ask question well lets keep posting hope payment will come soon,but if he can turn the forum monthly payment it will be better that is why I say we should help him source for advertiser so that we wont be waiting for payment on 2-3months

Sister site of DMT, if you want fast payment this forum is not for you but one thing that i could say to you that if you want additional income then mtw is the best place, the rate is pretty good and one of those PTP forum which still pays. As the sister site of DMT sure it has one admin the same admin who pay us and oversee the activity in PTP section, but it seems the activity is less in MTW than DMT, lately i have problem to access this forum and DMT too.

I can access the site without any problem to be sure what I know is that the admin is paying this is one of the survival forum so far that is still paying so we dont need to worry about the payment at large you will surely get paid

So far i don't have any problem to access this site but it seems few people did, i actually don't know the reason. Overall, if i see the activity is quite nice especially in foreign exchange section also in HYIP section where there are substantial activities there.

• 3 weeks later...

I just accessed the forum now and things are much better there like DMT. I think their rate is still in good form. Checked

my account also and it's still available which i thought  maybe my account must have been deleted because it has been

almost a year i never visited the forum. Well, after checking their rates, which still in good rate including the fast loading

of the forum, i will return my activity there to start posting again. Though, i wish the Admin makes fast payment as some

members complain the payout there is slow from the time of request.