Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

That is what many posters here did, i think that is normal because of the payment which taking long time and what is the purpose to request in such a small amount, also i am sure mod will come later and will approved some payment request but so far i only see 3 payment requests.

Its a choice thing,it is left for you to request for large amount but for me,I will always be requesting for minimum amount. If I have the chance to make more posts and accumulate more points,then I will edit my payment to the present points that I have.

I can't open the site since yesterday. Although I don't know  when its started since I have not visited this forum for a month now more or less. I do hope that admin will have some updates in here on what happen to mtw. I do hope that payments will come soon also.

I have been having that same problem of loading the site since about 3 weeks,when it first started,it started with this site,I mean DMT,it seems that admin now worked on the servers,so both came up but about 4 days ago now,if I should try to load MTW,all I see is a white blank page,I don't think it is server that is causing this problem because if it is,it will affect this forum as well.

What do you mean by it pays lower rates compared to the sister site? As far as I know MTW and DMT pays the same rates for posts,it was back in the days that DMT pays higher than MTW. Anyway,I am not really bothered about the post rates,so far the forum is paying,that is what really matters to me.

@myregister we should worry about more members, even when it is own by same Admin. More members, will be influenced only by frequent payment, that why it is left alone to old members.

That is quite right, MTW is fine at the moment the activity considered to be healthy also all posters can make post here without much worry most section are good for post, but when i checked the payment section up to now no one that got verification.

Verify the payment request is a small task to the moderator,once the admin gives him a go ahead to approve the payment requests,I am sure he can do that within hours and one thing is,there are not much payment requests on the queue.

Or maybe admin is the one who verify the payment and will paid it at the same time. I think that moderator is also busy here so that is why he/she does not have time for make a verification but sure i think that would take a lot of time to do verification.

If i don't make any mistake MTW still before previous owner isn't Mayur, but later Mayur become an Admin in this forum and right now keep paying this forum's posters that deserve for their posts, also it seems that MTW still got some advertisers.

Well,I wouldn't argue with you but what I personally feel is that,Mayur has been the admin from the onset and I noticed that there is always a co-admin in forums. Anyway,I still make one or two posts in this forum on a daily basis.

Have not made any post since two to three days now and will be making some posts, tomorrow, if not today because of busy time.

And soon this forum will be attended on payment. (Forums is a great way to communicate, though paying or not paying)

I see that there are some posters that still ready for receiving more posts from the other posters, in HYIP discussion section many posters seems HYIP monitor that shared their payment proofs which i think is wrong place, and also there are few HYIP monitors that created thread for discussion.

Yes,you are right,there are some hyip monitors that post there payment proofs from HYIPs in the HYIP discussion thread,you know why they don't bother,some of them don't request for a payout and apart from that,some of them are supporters of the forum. We regular members don't need to copy them,we just need to follow the forum rules.

That is hyip monitors for you they only need payment proofs for getting payment but still their payment request would get only lowest rate compared to the other posters who post in this forum with some quality inside. As long as MTW still accessible i will trying to make post at least twice or thrice in a week.

I do hope that theirs also going to be payments in here soon. But base on my experience theirs an alternative payments between dmt and mtw. So I guess the next payments will be done in mtw before theirs going to be next payments in dmt.