Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

That is good for you but @hadge I think you have been long in the ptp industry you should have learn about forex trading and get the basic knowledge to post here I can see you are active in hyips ,as for me I have already stop my activity here its only that DMT is one of my favourit forum that is why am still giving time to it

I'm really excited that  I will going to receive payments in here soon. I'm sure I can really make good income in this forum. The payments is some how delayed so the activity is not that good. But I'm sure that payments will come and activity will return also. I'm really hoping to have more activity in here especially in forex, ptp and payments processor section.

This forum can not be accessed for the past 3 days,I even made a shout in the sister forum that the forum can't be accessed and the admin replied me that he would fix it soon. I just want this forum to be up because I prefer it to the sister forum. It loads perfectly from my end.

I am now trying to be active in here. So far activity in here is not really getting any better. But I am sure soon many will going to follow. I think if one active poster start to post in here again others will going to follow also. This is the best way to make some good income in ptp forums. At least 5 active posters and we can all post without any problem.

That is good for you but @hadge I think you have been long in the ptp industry you should have learn about forex trading and get the basic knowledge to post here I can see you are active in hyips ,as for me I have already stop my activity here its only that DMT is one of my favourit forum that is why am still giving time to it

It is not that I don't know the basics of Forex,I only don't feel comfortable posting about forex,that was I prefer to discuss more about hyips. I was motivated earlier this morning and I was able to make about 13 posts. Those posts went to the PTP and HYIP section.

I'm some how curious why payments are not done yet in mtw. Usually in my experience once the request of payments has been approved. We get paid in less than three days. But its seems its take longer. We already get paid in dmt. Why I am not yet get paid in mtw? I do hope that payments will going to come soon. Activity in here is almost slow.

• 4 weeks later...

Still no payments until now in here. I some how getting worried. Since most stable ptp forums that I am in stop paying already. I do hope that this one will going to turn just fine. I still do try to post in here if I can. But once I reach 1,500 points that still no payments I will going to decide to stop posting in here also. I will just going to wait to get paid.

• 4 weeks later...

The amount of 10.45 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 07:27 14.11.14. Batch: 73691302.

The amount of 2.1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 07:29 14.11.14. Batch: 73691412.

• 4 weeks later...

Admin is not active on this site and its being many month that it is not paying to its user. This used to be one of the trusted site to earn money just by posting thread and replying but now due to gap on payment many user have left to work on this site.

@Decub same here though my time span has been more, I hope that I get some time or make some time available so that I can become active on mtw as well since I have not been able to make be active there at all till now. I would probably want to start there by starting of next year.

For me, I think it's over 2 months I last posted here and I wish I can still revive my activities here once again. I haven't been that active in forums for long but hopefully, going to start up posting once again.

Me too and at this rate if theirs an alternative payments from its sister site then I guess we end up waiting to get paid every two months. I still do try to be active in here. My goal is to make some good profit in forex trading and while I have free time I can share my experience in this forum. So even if theirs a delay or no payments some how I am still happy posting in here if I have free time.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw that spaammer's post,I think the mod will handle that,the activity here isn't that great though I have not been active for two weeks but I can still feel the activity. I will continue to be active here since the forum is paying,the next time that I am going to visit the foru.,I will be active in the hyip section.

I saw that spaammer's post,I think the mod will handle that,the activity here isn't that great though I have not been active for two weeks but I can still feel the activity. I will continue to be active here since the forum is paying,the next time that I am going to visit the foru.,I will be active in the hyip section.

Yeah. I notice it also. I already report it and I do hope that this post will be deleted. its so frustrating to see this spam post its make the site look dirty and unattended. I do hope mod and admin will do something about this. Its will going to help us make a forum look more decent by reporting the spam post in here.

If you want better earning then try to make a payment request when you already reached higher amount of points, maybe at around 1000 points or more for the sake of effeciency, aside from that making that much during around 2 months are not that hard especially if you can post in more than one section.

You don't need to accumulate a thousand points before you request for a payout. I am always requesting for the minimum spend,if the payment request has not been approved before the admin processes the payments,I will just keep editing my points till the mod approves it.

You don't need to accumulate a thousand points before you request for a payout. I am always requesting for the minimum spend,if the payment request has not been approved before the admin processes the payments,I will just keep editing my points till the mod approves it.

Good strategy, i need to start use it too.

IYeah, the skill is best, so you will be getting payment all time payment are processed; than waiting to get higher point with the forum's activities, then = getting paid once in many months.

@budado the Admin should admit including another Mod, those things of spam deletion etc are the work of the Mods. Is the Mod still getting paid? Or what? Because the forum is the Business of the Admin and I can see Adsense Banner.