Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

if you want to get a lot of points every day I suggest you post in these forums, you are very active on the forums DMT in making a post on the forex, you are not a trader, if you are a trader I am sure you will quickly get the point and can quickly reach the payout in this forum.

it is true what you say, because you and I are the most active posters on the forex, I have not been able to memmbuat post in this forum because the forum is very heavy in access using Google Chrome, maybe later I'll try to use another search engine in order to this forum access back quickly.

for my own if I tried to post on this forum if there is free time, because I was a student so I can only share time and make some posts on this forum again if trading off, if I'm playing the forex market at least I post it on the forums this and other forums.

The website is loading so slow nowadays so that is why I was unable to post for so long. It takes like forever to scroll down and up. It will not load so I urge the admin to fix it and try to make it load faster. I don't know if its just me or the site but I believe its the site since this one load very fast and some others ones load very fast for me so it must be the site. I like to post but way too slow nowadays. 

Has anyone notice if the site is any faster cause the last time that I was here the site wasn't that fast. I'm hoping that the admin would correct it since its slow and its preventing me from participating. I think the site is a nice site with no limitation to post and I have some credit over there but lately I can never scroll down the site anymore. It takes like five to ten minutes to be able to scroll down. Anyone with the same problems. 

I have requested payments in here after been not that active in the last three months. I do hope that starting today I can post in here on regular basis and earn good amount of money in regular basis in here. This is what I'm hoping to achieve in here and this is why I keep on trading in here hoping that some day I can say I am a millionaire because of forex trading. How I wish I can end up making good profit in here.

Yes I have not been that active here also so it took me a long time also before I was able to reach the minimum payout but them I have not been able to request payout. So I may do that very soon. I may still have to post bit more before I would make payment request. It's not that hard to post on the site but then it's not easy to find the time lately. But I want to prioritize the site more if I would find the time to.

The amount of 1.62 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 10:42 06.01.14. Batch: 45254996.

My latest payment from MTW forum, thanks admin.

The amount of 5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3801340. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 11:04 06.01.14. Batch: 45256524.

i'M HAPPY to see recent payout from this great forum ,what makes me go fast and try to post 10 posts today,i'm sure there is activity here today to start post now also i see its very easy to post via mobile too i hope i can reach the min payout by the end of this weak

Well I'm just hoping that I would be able to participate here later on. I would like to make at least ten post for today. I may not be able to post these past few days but I'm just hoping that there's still good activity here daily and maybe increase in activity for the whole year.

I just checked the forum not quite long and I noticed that I am still the last poster in the PTP section. If I have loose time I will visit the site again and post in the hyip section because that section is not dependent on any member,so far there are threads created in that section,then I can make posts in the same section.

I have told you not to be accessing forums with Opera Mini,why not try and make use of UCWEB and see how this forum loads without any errors. The only error that you will get is,you can see your points,if you want to see your points,you will have to click on the bank.

Yes at least there's this feature to access the desktop version of the forum regardless the browser of your phone. Although you have to click that option and it's not a default version for mobile. So I don't have the problem to see my point either. I can still see every each post my latest points.

If you are making use of a mobile browser you will understand what we are talking about. Anyway,I am not really bothered about the points. What I do is,I just make posts in the forum and when I am through with posting that is when I will check my points.