Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I will going to try to reach 431 points today in here. I know if I can post and reach 431 points that means its going to take me just another four days more or less to reach 500 points and then I can request payments from this site. I hope that mtw and dmt admin can open another ptp forums as this two sites are really a good paying ptp forums. I do hope I can make good income in here in the long run.

Just few more posts and I will need one more round of posting probably this afternoon I will have my payout finally. And then, I will still continue posting when there's new replies here it seems that there are also few activities here in the morning but not enough to have my target.

I saw your posts on the forum and have already posted after you. I could not post last night because I was tired which is why the first thing that I wanted to do was to make sure that I make a round of posting in here. I should be returning to the forum later on in the day to make a couple more posts.

Yes, I have also posted some which I have able to request for my payout in MTW forum. Now, I will have some rest in here but will be back after some forum posting. I will just hope that it is still not late to have payment approval from our mod and payments to be done somewhere today.

I was wondering why I only saw a few of your posts in the PTP section but I see that you have reached your target and already requested for a payout. I also made posts in the forex section as I saw that you were active in there too and I will be finishing off the posting with my second round of posting later on.

I'm doing in other sections posting. I will just try in this afternoon if I will able to get back. I'm wondering where are the other members in these days as they are not often active now. I will try if I can make 50 more points until this evening and kinda excited about the approval.

My motivation is quite high today so I am sure that I can make some good amount of posting in here later on especially that members are quite active. Mod Yogesh is really good in approving payment request as he is checking the site regularly to see if there is new payment request.

But as of this moment,he hasn't approved some payments in the forum,i actually submitted my payment rquest on the 13th of this month and that was last Sunday,anyways i am still hoping that he would approve it today 'cos the admin might likely to be clearing payments today

I am confident that the admin and mod are in communication and we should see these payment requests approved soon. If admin is about to make payments then he will let the mod know to approve requests as we have seen that the mod had been approving in DMT yesterday. I am sure there is nothing to worry about.

Mine got approved already in here because I requested on time in here that's why it's really good if you can request for a payment before Sunday so that you can always assure that your payment request will be approved. It will be easy for the Mod to approve those so you just need to be patient.

I still not reach my goal of 500 points so I will not going to request payments. I will just going to wait for a while and hope that I will get paid on the second batch. Beside MTW is really paying good and paying fast so I'm not in the hurry to be with the first batch. I'm sure when I reach 500 points in here and request payments at most that I will wait is two weeks.

I guess the message from admin regarding payments on Sunday does bring clarity with regards to the approvals of payment requests on the forum. I am confident that by the time that admin clears the payments in here on Sunday they would have been approved by mod Yogesh on time as usual.

I just hope that I can request for another payment in here because I am trying to keep my posting activity in here as later on I will do another round of posting in here, I am just hoping that some members will be active again in here so that in the evening I can see new replies then it will be easy for me to make another round of posting.

Well,my payment request has not been approved so i am just accumulating points in the forum and just keep editing the points that i requested for a payout,the good thing about the forum is the activity in the forum is really great and that has made me to be able to do 2 rounds of posting in the forum

That is good for you as you don't need to create for another thread because you can just simply edit that thread to add more points. I don't know if I can do another round this evening because my Internet connection is quite slow as I didn't expect that it would be this slow.

It should by Sunday. So, now I will just have also round of posting in the forum considering that all of the payouts will be checked by our mod by that day also and only few payouts are approved currently which also includes my payout and just waiting for also my time to have another one.

I just hope that I can request for another payment in here because I am trying to keep my posting activity in here as later on I will do another round of posting in here, I am just hoping that some members will be active again in here so that in the evening I can see new replies then it will be easy for me to make another round of posting.

If your payment request has not been approved as yet on the forum then it would be easy to edit it as you continue to post on the forum and hopefully you have a higher target by Sunday. I know that you can submit for more than one payment if the other one has already approved though.