Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I am a current user of this site so far i heard about this site its totally safe and the admin is also a good guy,as if i did not get any negetive imprassion aboout this site so i can't say it not good,it seems to me that it is really one of the good forum ever i worked.

Received next payout

You have received a payment to your account U4671715 :

Date: 1/23/2012 3:18 PM

Batch: 82686480

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

well, good to see few members posting MTW payment proofs around, so all those that have been waiting for their payments got paid today, I guessed the admin will clear requests on both DMT & MTW as well.

Only means that we can take advantage of it as we will expect an increase in the forum activity so today i might going to post here and able to aim atleast 1 dollar and tomorrow will try to post more. Only i can have is to manage my posting activity by doing multitasking. :D

I'm happy that I got paid just within a week when I request payments in here. Its now one of my fastest paying forum right now. as I still have pending payments in other forums that I'm posting that I request payments much earlier than that. Its only shows that mtw is really stable right now.

I have reached the payout limit once again too, on MTW, I shall soon place the cash out request active in here, hopefully that will be cleared faster as usual, MTW has good activity that I can make enough posts on daily basis in this forum too.

It is really having me difficulty to post in mtw. Not in the access but my availability as im really having short time to post in the forums. But when i get back on posting then i will be able to post actively and finally request a payout. So it seems that we will have fine activity to have some activity.