Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Yes this is good forum cause admin is thinking how to make better his forum and he uses google adsense for alternative payment earnings so they could earn other earning source not just from banner selling.

yes currently i see the forum has only one banner so the admin seems to be a very genuine person of finding other sources of earnings to keep the forum run and the addition of Google adsense will give the forum an additional source of income in the long run in addition to the banner adds

I have only able to cashout here one time and after that i have to go offline for long time and when i again enter here then see they are sifting there host and for this not able to posting . hope they will come back soon . first time here i cashout very quick and this time hoping will be soon.

Today this forum is not loading although 72 hours still not passed . i think Admin have to care this to bring back his forum soon otherwise members will think otherthings . as a new forum the Admin was friendly and hope he will be able to keep his reputation. heartily waiting for this forum.

I have tried to access the forum today, just some minutes ago, and it is now accessible my friend. Well it seems that they have downtime but don't let this discourage you maybe they just did some upgrade. I hope they will be back on track and be able to be active in this forum soon.

In the case of mtw ithere are also some controversies regarding the refferal contest ,Many have commented that it is not at all liberal to give just 1 prize and which is 50$ and still i think that prize is not yet paid to the winner and now the forum is under some maintenance

Today this forum is not loading although 72 hours still not passed . i think Admin have to care this to bring back his forum soon otherwise members will think otherthings . as a new forum the Admin was friendly and hope he will be able to keep his reputation. heartily waiting for this forum.

The forum is under maintenance and will be back soon. Maybe it will be back in a day or two. The maintaining process is taking a bit long but that will ensure that the site does not take much loading time. Do not think other things because the forum will be back very soon. I just hope the activity increases at MTW.

@Mr.Microsoft i still have believe this forum will come back but i seen before some forum gone foreever like this forum and they never come back and that is why i have some fear . anyway long time had gone from the estimated time given by Admin but still not the forum come back not any update from Admin.

@Mr.Microsoft i still have believe this forum will come back but i seen before some forum gone foreever like this forum and they never come back and that is why i have some fear . anyway long time had gone from the estimated time given by Admin but still not the forum come back not any update from Admin.

Well since the entire forum is to be moved to another hosting server, it's taking a bit more time than expected. There are some problems that need to be resolved so that members don't get any problems. Do not worry guys, it is expected that the forum will be back in 24 hours. :)

Now this forum is not loading as usual and not showing the message they will comeback within 72 hours and it seems to they will come back soon and probably their new hosting server is not working properly. anyway looking hopefully to come back this forum.

Now this forum is not loading as usual and not showing the message they will comeback within 72 hours and it seems to they will come back soon and probably their new hosting server is not working properly. anyway looking hopefully to come back this forum.

The hosting server has to be configured well. The forum was on the old server when it was showing you the message. Now you do not get the message means the process of moving the forum to another server has started. So that should be good news for us.

well i have problem too in loading

i just hope it don't dissapear this will be diapointed

any way i will wait and see

and if they have problem i hope they resolve it fast

Do not worry the forum will not disappear. The forum will be back online again once the server issue is fixed by the admin.

when i am trying to open the forum through mozilla then below message showing which i dont understanding , the forum will come or gone . this the message "Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.moneytalkworld.com Port 80" .