Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

i-profitbank - i-profitbank.com

nomiasif

Welcome to the I-ProfitBank!

In a world where high-yield investments have become an integral part of the financial system, not just to understand and choose the set of features that that will have a permanent passive income and provide a balance between risk and return.

plans:

Amount of deposit - from $ 5 to $ 1000 per day 

term deposit - from 7 to 69 days of 

income - from 1.3% to 4.3% per day 

Charges - Every 2 hours by the time of the deposit on your balance 

Withdraw - the minimum amount to the conclusion - $ 5 

Reinvestment - p Resolve your balance with 

a referral fee - up to 5 levels (5%, 2%, 1%, 1%, 1%) 

Percent system - the derivation of - 5% 

Payment Systems - PerfectMoney and Mera Pay 

Currency Converter - 1 Mera = 2 $

http://i-profitbank.com/?ref=nomiasif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are just going to lose the money they have invested in this program

I-Profit Bank has been advertised on top monitors of the hyip industry like MonHyip etc, with top ad banners, also the video representation of the program is another successful promotion tool of the project, this Russian program has support through Skype and it's been active for one month now.

I-Profit Bank has been advertised on top monitors of the hyip industry like MonHyip etc, with top ad banners, also the video representation of the program is another successful promotion tool of the project, this Russian program has support through Skype and it's been active for one month now.

i dont think so,all the hyip monitors that have the program listed on their page are not the best or trusted hyip i can personally advise anybody to check before investors,though all hyip monitors are the same,they are not gonna tell you when program will scam but there are some reputable once as well.personally i cant invest with this program,