Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BitishenGroup - Bitishengroup.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not adminLink : http://britishengroup.com

Most of us use social networks every day. We check the news, communicate with our friends and try to stay on top of the latest trends. Increasingly this is done using all sorts of mobile communication devices: smartphones or tablets.All of us have at least once played games on our phone or bought and downloaded a mobile app.Every day the creators of mobile apps earn tens, hundreds of thousands of dollars on advertisement and sales of their software.
PLANS: Conservative (1% daily, term 30 days, minimal deposit $10)Balansed (1.33% daily, term 60 days, minimal deposit $50)Aggressive (1.66% daily, term 180 days, minimal deposit $500)Special (2% daily, term 360 days, minimal deposit $1000)Accept : PM, STP, EgopayLink : http://britishengroup.com

• 4 weeks later...

The first round with the thirty days plan of the program, will be finished within a couple of days, we can either reinvest our principal or withdraw, since British entertainment Group offers a sustainable ROI of 1% daily, I am sure with the popularity of the program, it can easily survive few more rounds with the thirty days plan.

Early investors with the deposits to 30 days plan have their principal returned successfully, so we can say British Entertainment Group has been active for one successful round with the thirty days plan so far, my deposit also has been returned on expiry and the program keeps paying as fast as usual for more than one month now.

Early investors with the deposits to 30 days plan have their principal returned successfully, so we can say British Entertainment Group has been active for one successful round with the thirty days plan so far, my deposit also has been returned on expiry and the program keeps paying as fast as usual for more than one month now.

i believe investors are scared of investing with this program,the program is not getting much support from hyip investors,i guess people are just being careful on the program and moreover the program is not having the support of hyip monitors as well,though the program might pay but it will struggle to get investors that will invest on the program

This hyip program seems to be a very good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will be able to run with a very long time, and admin will also provide payments to its investors well until the end of the specified time limit to make a profit

British Entertainment Group has hosting on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, and has SSL certified by Thawte Inc, another week passed successfully with the second round of the 30 days plan, and this program has been making considerably fast payments so far.

British Entertainment Group has been well developed mid term program, with such high quality professional website, also the management of the program is working honest and professional as well, that appears in their fast support in replying e-mails, and also speed processing of withdrawal requests by investors thus far.