Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EUR/USD simple system

kapoplayboy

Currency pair: EUR/USD.

Time frame: 30 min.

Indicators: MACD (12, 26, 9), Parabolic SAR default settings (0.02, 0.2)

Entry rules: When Parabolic SAR gives buy signal and MACD lines crossed upwards – buy.

When Parabolic SAR gives sell signal and MACD lines crossed downwards – sell.

Exit rules: exit at the next MACD lines crossover or if the market starts trading sideways for some time.

317312646.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this some software tricks that we need to trade online with our forex account?Thanks alot man for this.But can you provide the software for us or do we need to do anything to get it?Waiting for your answer.

Its not even a software its just a simple strategy that you can check and use. Its not 100% accurate but chance are if you trade using this in the long run you still going to make some profit.I know its hard to earn money in forex trading especially if you don't have strategy. But its much harder if you don't have patience. In forex trading a strategy is only as good as your patience.

• 1 month later...

Monday

Short- If the Monday 2:30PM CST bar closes higher than the previous close, and the 3:00PM CST bar closes higher than the 2:30PM bar, enter short at 3:30PM CST and exit at 8:00PM CST. If Monday's are up between 2 & 3 CST, they usually tumble from 4pm-7pm CST

Long- If the Monday 8:00PM CST bar closes lower than the previous close, and the 8:30PM CST bar closes lower than the 8:00PM bar, enter long at 9:00PM CST and exit at 12:00AM CST

Tuesday

Long- If the Monday 9:00PM CST bar closes lower than it opened, and the 9:30PM CST bar closes lower than it opened, enter long at 10:00PM CST and exit at 11:00PM CST

Success rate for these is in the 70's. I'm just starting to trade again since they have software programs that don't require coding to backtest strategies such as these

• 3 months later...

its not a simple system. i just recommend that it is a wrong concept for sell/buy. our main factor is profit and in this situation we of all are very conscious about our profit. but parabolic sar don't achieve that charts which is so important and which is not so usable. our main problem is to get profit anyhow but we don't realize that forex trading is not so easy. so everyone should reminds it that we will follow other signal process besides parabolic sar. it is very important for all.

@kapoplayboy you have given a solid information. thanks to you fro this reason. but if you will give the link for downloading the software that will be best to mine. please give me the link and i am wait for that. you also tell me about your success rate. but i think it will be worked. thanks to you brother again.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like thread starter already test this trading system and also know the winning percentage. 70% is good winning percentage and I think beginner can rely on this system to help their trading improve. but if not satisfied with 70% percentage, can modified it to get more good result.

• 1 month later...

sir i have already tried with your strategy with my demo account in 30 minute time frame but it does not work properly. i also see previous data about your strategy about various time frame but comparing profit with lose is same to same. i just want 80% winning trade strategy but can not get. if you have another strategy then please share here.

• 8 months later...

I think giving someone something like this isn't going to work. I think the market changes all the time and by looking at the graph you can decide when to sell and when to buy so this is not necessary all working for every trader. I think they will need to establish their own strategies that will work for them. I find something like this hard to use and I only look at the chart to buy or sell.