Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onebuckfunds - onebuckfunds.biz

hyiprank.net

I am not admin of ONEBUCKFUNDS.BIZ

INTRODUCTION

Onebuckfunds.biz investment fund is investment program which increases profits on bonds, stocks but mainly on the Forex. We also invest in various funds throughout the world. Our mission is to provide our investors the opportunity to increase their money though prudent investments in the most various arenas to gain the returns with the highest rate of return. We are a group of people who earned their money though prudent investment in financial industry in the world. We operate for more than 8 years. Diversification in trading in the most important part - it minimizes the risk and generates larger profits. Onebuckfunds.biz investment fund is a solution that provides prosperity and financial stability.

INVESTMENT PLAN

8.5% Hourly for 12 Hours min $1

8.6% Hourly for 12 Hours min $500

4.4 % Hourly for 24 Hours min $1

4.5 % hourly for 24 hours min $500

PAYMENT

Instant Payment through Perfect Money and Egopay

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I'm sure admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few hours, after which the admin will never give payment again and many investors are just going to lose most of the money they have invested in this program

Looks like all the investment plans are of hourly investment plans so i think many of the investors will not show interest in investing in hourly investment programs but still to hit and run this hourly programs will be a best one . And here good to see the payment proofs of the other members so i hope it will be go to hit and run before it turns into scam . 

this is just another hourly program hoping to scam investors,anybody thinking the program is paying with the proof of payment being showed inhere will only see that that the program is not paying,i can only advise investors to ignore this hourly program and look for other better program around and invest with them