Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fast and cheap way to buy Perfect Money and EgoPay is via Western Union or MoneyGram!

We offer very low fees for directions "Western Union/MoneyGram to Perfect Money" and "Western Union/MoneyGram to EgoPay"!

Orders are completed within 1 business day (usually 1-3 business hours after you upload money transfer confirmation).
Please place orders here https://unichange.me/order

Do not miss your perfect exchange with Unichange.me!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious news to all DigitalMoneyTalk community!

Fees on Unichange.me to buy Perfect Money and EgoPay were lowered to the minimum!

Now we have the smallest rates on the market for directions:
Wire transfer to Perfect Money
Western Union/MoneyGram to Perfect Money
Local bank transfer (UK, Poland or Czech Republic) to Perfect Money

Wire transfer to EgoPay
Western Union/MoneyGram to EgoPay
Local bank transfer (UK, Poland, Czech Republic) to EgoPay

Unichange.me - providing perfect exchange!

Prepaid Card Solution from Unichange.me is right for you!

You can transfer Perfect Money, EgoPay or FasaPay to ePayments with Unichange.me fast and easy.

Experience the best service with us - rapid completion of transactions and low rates to sell Perfect Money, EgoPay and FasaPay to ePayments!

Place orders here https://unichange.me/order
Get more information about ePayments Prepaid cards here http://unichange.me/debit_cards

Hello dear forum members!

Just want to remind you that purchasing Perfect Money, EgoPay or C-Gold with international wire transfer, Western Union or MoneyGram is easy and cheap with us!
Rates are one of the lowest on the market! If you do not believe us, check here https://unichange.me/order

Do you need to refill your VoIP account - buy Skype, CashU or Ukash vouchers with us!
You can also attain other vouchers - Facebook Credits, iTunes gift card, Amazon Gift cards, Playstation and XBox Gamecards.
Buy vouchers in 1 business day (usually 3-5 business hours) here http://unichange.me/vouchers

Kind regards,
Unichange.me team

We just want to share with you our recent decrease in rates for buy orders!

Wire transfer to Perfect Money is 0.9%
Wire transfer to EgoPay is 0.9%

Western Union / MoneyGram  to Perfect Money is 4.5%
Western UnionMoneyGram to EgoPay is 2%

You are welcome to place orders here https://unichange.me/order

Great change in rates is coming soon!
Stay with us and get the most attractive offers to exchange your e-currency with Unichange.me.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Support team! Nice feedback and prompt help are guaranteed.

Best regards,
Unichange.me team

Dear forum members,

We would like to offer you comfortable top-up of C-gold account with Unichange.me!

Our service offers the widest variety of options to fund C-gold account:

International wire transfer USD to C-gold -> 0.5%
International wire transfer EUR to C-gold -> 1.2%

Local bank transfer (UK) to C-gold -> 0.9%
Local bank transfer (Poland) to C-gold -> 0.9%
Local bank transfer (Czech Reoublic) to C-gold -> 0.9%

Wetsern Union USD/EUR to C-gold -> 3% (min 3 USD) + 6 USD
MoneyGram USD/EUR to C-gold -> 3% (min 3 USD) + 6 USD

Perfect Money to C-gold -> 0.9% (min 3 USD)
EgoPay to C-gold ->  1.9% (min 9 USD)
FasaPay to C-gold -> 1.9%

Choose the most convenient option for you and in 3 easy steps place an order here https://unichange.me/order

Get Perfect Money, EgoPay, C-Gold or FasaPay in 1 business day!

This is possible with our exchange directions
Western Union/MoneyGram to Perfect Money/EgoPay/C-gold/FasaPay!

Currently we have very special fees to buy e-currencies with Western Union or MoneyGram:

Western Union/MoneyGram to Perfect Money only 4.5%!
Western Union/MoneyGram to EgoPay only 2%!
Western Union/MoneyGram to C-gold only 3%!
Western Union/MoneyGram to FasaPay only 4%!

Orders are completed within 1 business day (usually 1-3 business hours after providing money transfer confirmation)!

Our support department will be glad to answer all your questions in Live chat or provide reply to all your tickets submitted here https://support.unichange.me/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Enjoy your day with money-sparing offers from Unichange.me!

Unichange.me team wishes Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every member of this forum!

This is time for miracles and presents, so we would be glad to present you our holiday rates to buy Perfect Money!

Western Union / MoneyGram to Perfect Money is 2.5% !
For amount over 3000 USD - 2% !

Do not hesitate to accept our awesome gift for you this winter!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

As we already mentioned we started working with one of the greatest bitcoin trading platforms BTC-E.
So now there is nothing simpler for each newcomer or professional to trade bitcoin (Buy/Sell)

All you need to to sell your bitcoin is:
1) register account on btc-e.com  
2) on the main page on http://btc-e.com click sell bitcoin
3) in the section "finance" generate btc-e USD code
4) sell your code on
So it's like to sell your bitcoin to cash nut without any delays, inconveniences etc.

All you need to to buy bitcoin is:
1) Place an order on http://unichange.me an order Perfect Money, Western/Moneygram, Fasapay, Egopay, Wire transfer, Local Transfer(UK, CZ, PL)  -> BTC-E USD code
2) register account on btc-e.com  
3) in the section "finance" redeem btc-e USD code
4) on the main page on http://btc-e.com click buy bitcoin
BTC-E code will give you an opportunity to start trading on BTC-E platform.

You are welcome to use our service to buy or sell Bitcoin or BTC-E codes  http://www.unichange.me

Good day to all forum members!
Reminding you that options of BUYING and SELLING BTC-E USD CODES are available on Unichange.me

Wire transfer, Local bank transfer (UK, Poland, Czech Republic), Western Union, MoneyGram, Perfect Money, EgoPay, FasaPay -> BTC-E USD CODE

BTC-E USD CODE -> Wire transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram, Perfect Money, EgoPay, FasaPay, C-Gold, ePayments, Paxum, PayPal, Payweb, credit/debit card

You are welcome to place orders here https://unichange.me/order
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Support team via Live chat or submit a ticket here https://support.unichange.me/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Best regards,
Unichange.me team

Greetings to all forum members!

We have wonderful news for you:
BTC-e API has been installed and now you can sell BTC-e USD codes in semi-automatic mode on Unichange.me.

Exchange of BTC-e USD codes to Perfect Money, EgoPay, ePayments, C-gold, FasaPay, Paxum, PayPal, wire transfer, Western USD / MoneyGram, credit/debit card became more convenient to use and quick!
Main conditions for successful order on our service:
1. Amount in the order placed on our service and price of BTC-e USD code have to be equal.
2. BTC-e USD code has to be valid.
Following these 2 simple rules you are already half-way through to successful order completion.

Buying BTC-e USD code is also semi-automatic now. So from now on your BTC-e account will be funded automatically instead of sending you BTC-e USD code via email.
So if you wish to buy BTC-e USD code you need to indicate your login (your nickname) on BTC-e.com. Without correct nickname we won't be able to top up your BTC-e account.

If you have any questions about work of our service, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me - providing perfect exchange.

The lowest fees to sell Perfect Money on Unichange.me!

Have Perfect Money and wish to get cash or another e-currency with low rates?

Use one of the exchange directions below:

Perfect Money to BTC-e USD - 0%
Perfect Money to ePayments - 4.9%
Perfect Money to EgoPay - 0.5%
Perfect Money to wire transfer - 2.9%
Perfect Money to Western USD - 6.9%
Perfect Money to C-Gold - 0%
Perfect Money to FasaPay - 2.4%
Perfect Money to PayPal - 4%
Perfect Money to Paxum - 2.9%

Most of the exchanges are done in 1 business hour only (usually 15-30 minutes).
Exchanges to Western Union, PayPal can take up to 1 business day (usually 3-5 business hours).
Wire transfer takes 2-4 business days to arrive to bank account.

Best regards,
Unichange.me team

Buy Bitcoins on BTC-e.com - save 10% on the cost!

The cheapest purchase of Bitcoin is on btc-e.com now.

At the moment you  can buy Bitcoins on BTC-e and save 10% on their price in comparison with other trading platforms and exchangers!

To be able to buy Bitcoins using btc-e.com you need to top-up BTC-e USD balance of your account. Unichange.me offers various methods of buying BTC-e USD codes to fund BTC-e USD account:

wire transfer to BTC-e USD
local bank transer (UK, Poland, Czech Republic) to BTC-e USD
Western Union/MoneyGram to BTC-e USD
Perfect Money to BTC-e USD
EgoPay to BTC-e USD
FasaPay to BTC-e USD

We have the lowest rates for exchange direction on the market!

Exchange Perfect Money to a wise variety of exchange directions:

Perfect Money to EgoPay -> 0.5%
Perfect Money to BTC-e USD -> 0%
Perfect Money to ePayments ->4.5%
Perfect Money to wire transfer -> 2.5%
Perfect Money to Western Union/MoneyGram -> 5.9%
Perfect Money to Visa/MasterCard -> 3.9%
Perfect Money to Paxum -> 2.9%
Perfect Money to PayPal -> 3.8%
Perfect Money to C-gold -> 0%
Perfect Money to Payweb -> 1%

Most of orders are completed within 1 business hour or faster. Selling Perfect Money to Western Union or wire transfer takes 1 business day.
Try our service and see how good exchange service can be!

On Unichange.me you can find Prepaid card for the fastest e-currency withdrawal ever!  

The card is very easy to order and use to sell Perfect Money, EgoPay, BTC-e USD codes or FasaPay to card
- card tax free, easy to use, cheap fees
- Royal mail delivery costs 34.95$.
- Card Max amount - 20000$.
- ATM withdrawal per day -  3000$.
- Lowest ATM fee - 1.5$ per transaction

Further information you can find here Unichange.me Debit Cards The best way to sell Perfect Money, Egopay, C-Gold
Our service offers fast and low cost withdraw of Perfect Money, BTC-e USD codes, EgoPay or FasaPay to prepaid cards.
Unichange.me - your perfect exchange.

FIVE MAIN REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE EPAYMENTS PREPAID CARD.

1. Low cost and fees, the highest card limits
    - Only 2.91$ monthly maintain fee (the lowest in comparison to others)
    - Completely Free POS operations.
    - 1.5$ per ATM transaction (where can you find less?)
    - get up to 3000$ at ATM per day
    - 20000$ max card balance (+ unlimited balance on your epayments e-wallet)

2. High level of privacy of client's data
    Electronic Payments Association is registered in Great Britain. All the personal data is kept in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998. EPA has no right to take the responsibility of the tax agent and provide the information about the clients to the tax authorities of the third countries accordingly. This means that EPA has no right to disclose the data about its clients without the court order (specifically – the UK court).

3. Extremely professional levels of security
    Several levels of security gives you the safe way to run your business. When you try to fund your card you won't get funds directly to your card but to your e-wallet that you can setup with IP and sms protection to make sure that your funds are safe.

4. UK based business
    The EPA is headquartered in London, and is managed by a team of experienced on-line payments professionals. You get the card from the company that is officially registered in London and has agreement with MasterCard International Incorporated.

5. Numbers of additional options inside your Epayments e-wallet
    - Loading/Withdrawing Webmoney to/from EPA e-wallet
    - Loading EPA e-wallet with wire transfer
    - conversion USD,->EUR inside account
    - pay for services from your EPA account
    - earn funds just promoting EPA system

You can find more information and ORDER the card here http://unichange.me/debit_cards

• 3 weeks later...

About Bitcoins, BTC-e, possibilities

Bitcoin reigns on the Web. Bitcoin is new and rising trend on e-currency market. Its popularity is on the the highest point and it seems that nothing will change this position for now. Love it or hate it Bitcoin is here to stay. you can find plenty of services which deal with Bitcoins, starting with online Bitcoin wallets and ending with clothing shops where you can pay with Bits. One of these highly popular spheres is is Bitcoin exchange.

BTC-e.com is one of the leading Bitcoin exchanges at the moment. It gained even more in popularity after MtGox shut-down. Now main players on Bitcoin exchange market are BTC-e, Huobi and Bitstamp. Among the other exchanges BTC-e stands out with its low price to buy Bitcoins, big number of option to buy and sell cryptocurrency and possibility to trade other cryptos as well. Lets have a closer look on all option which are available on BTC-e.

Btc-e.com is a great place to buy and sell your cryptocurrency. If you are active user you can also make money here on exchange rate difference. Except the leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) and Litecoin (LTC), you can trade Terracoin (TRC), Peercoin (PPC), Feathercoin (FTC), Primecoin (XPM) as well. Personal funds can be stored in US Dollars (USD), Russian Rubles (RUR), and Euros (EUR). Another feature of BTC-e is their BTC-e codes. You can generate different BTC-e codes which can be used to buy any cryptocurrency you wish on BTC-e.com.

BTC-e has the next options to buy funds: SEPA transfer, Perfect Money, OkPay, Payeer. Money wIthdrawal is possible for the same directions (SEPA, Perfect Money, Okpay, Payeer) and BTC-e codes. Top-up and withdrawal orders via BTC-e are processed within 72 hours.

For those who are looking for faster service, Unichange.me has a lot to offer. We provide big number of buy, sell or exchange operations using BTC-e USD codes.
If you wish to buy BTC-e USD codes you can use:

• international wire transfer/SEPA transfer,
  •     local bank transfer (Poland and Czech Republic),
  •     Western Union or MoneyGram USD/EUR.

For customers who wish to sell BTC-e USD codes we offer:   

•         wire transfer/SEPA transfer,
  •         Western Union USD,
  •         MoneyGram EUR,
  •         credit/debit card
  •         ePayments prepaid card.

And if you need to exchange BTC-e funds to other e-currencies or vice versa you can use Perfect Money, EgoPay, FasaPay, PayPal (sell only), Paxum (sell only), Payweb (sell only), C-gold (sell only).

Order for most of exchange directions are completed within 1 business day or even 1 business hour. This is much faster than on BTC-e itself. Besides we try to keep exchange rates lower than on btc-e.com.

Our service is open for everyone wishing to exchange BTC-e USD codes. Our Support team is always ready to answer all your questions concerning the way you can place orders on our service, generate or redeem BTC-e USD codes, etc. We have special offers for bulk buyers and wholesellers. So do not hesitate to contact us to open new possibilities to use Bitcoins!

Unichange.me has launched Partner Program. The main advantages of our Partner Program are the following:

1. It is very simple. You only need to register an account on unichange.me, place your Referral Link and get bonuses from transactions on your Referrals.

2. We provide all advertising materials. As soon as personal account is registered and activated, you get access to your Personal Profile, where you can find your Referral link and Banners of different sizes and dedicated to different themes. Near the banner you will find the code to insert it on your website. All for the sake of your convenience.

3. We have the highest Bonus rate among other exchange services. We have 3 levels in our Partner Program - Junior (8%), Senior (10%) and Expert (12%). You can get to the next level when required cumulative transaction amount of your referrals reaches the next required border.
Junior - 8% - $0 - $499;
Senior - 10% - $500 - $4999;
Expert - 12% - over $ 5000.

Bonus rate of our Partner Program is very attractive and you can reach the next level with only $ 500 of total transaction amount of your Referrals.

4. Average amount of 1 transaction on Unichange.me is $60, so Partners (having even Junior level) can earn at least $4.8 on each transaction.
Unichange.me also has wholesale clients, whose average commission is $500 per 1 transaction. If you attract wholesalers via your Referral link you will be able to earn up to $50 per 1 transaction of your Referral!

5. For those Partners who wish to withdraw their Bonuses we offer wide variety of withdrawal methods: Perfect Money, EgoPay, ePayments, BTC-e USD codes, Paxum, FasaPay, PayPal, C-Gold, Pecunix, Western Union/MoneyGram and wire transfer.

6. For most of exchange directions payouts start with $1!

You can find more details of our Partner Program here http://unichange.me/partner_program
We welcome you to become our Partners and earn on your Referrals!

The best bonus rates, simplicity of use, wide variety of withdrawal methods make our Partner Program unique on the market!

Should you have any questions you are welcome to contact us. Our Support team is always ready to help you!