Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CAD/JPY

takiya_

77j.png

prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs CAD / JPY on the market today are at the 94.17 pivot then I recommend you to do the open position SELL

Daily trading signal pair cad / jpy today:

- SELL, AND SL@94.17 TP@93.26.

qer5.png

prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs CAD / JPY on the market today are at the 93.79 pivot then I recommend you to do the open position SELL

Daily trading signals tuk pair cad / jpy from TF H1:

- SELL, AND SL@93.79 TP@93.10.

02ur.png

prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs CAD / JPY on the market today are at the 94.25 pivot then I recommend you to do the open position SELL

Daily trading signals for the pair cad / jpy:

- SELL, AND SL@94.25 TP@93.58.

p9c1.png

prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs CAD / JPY on the market today are at the 106.45 pivot then I recommend you to do the open position SELL

Daily trading signal pair CAD / JPY TF H1;

- SELL, AND SL@92.97 TP@92.01.

cadjpyh1.png

prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs CAD / JPY on the market today are at the 92.08 pivot then I recommend you to do the open position SELL

Daily trading signals for the pair USD / JPY is currently:

- Sell, TP@92.08 AND SL@93.68.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

jfCKDN4.png

In the chart we see the landing strong pair who work day and now expect bounce up from the support level at 92.47 
It now faces as well as with the presence of saturation on sale index propelled ESR, which confirms the possibility of reversion to the highest

• 1 month later...

CeCsBGj.png

Canadian yen rebound after yesterday touching the uptrend in the latter taking the strong rise today and break the resistance levels at 91.73 
This confirms our current upward trend and we expect that this will continue to climb steadily trading above the 91.37 level