Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BigFxProfit - bigfxprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

BigFxProfit is a professional investment company which gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from stock trading. Our first goal is to bring on the Internet World a long stand program that fulfills its promises, allows those involved to secure a level of Financial Freedom that has been unobtainable in the past.

A lot of people are trying to make additional income with some investment programs or by trading on the stock market. The problem is that they don't have enough experience and they loose their money.

We give you the great change to earn up to 1115% after 10 days from the time you deposit. Members can withdraw their income daily without any restriction. Minim deposit: $10.

Plan:

Standard Plan - 115% after 1 day

Advanced Plan - 515% after 5 days

Premium Plan - 1115% after 10 days

Accept: PerfectMoney, OKpay, SolidTrustPay and EgoPay

Join BigFxProfit here

well first plan offered high profit but i think it can be affordable for admin to pay for atleast 2 days but look at the five days plan we will earn about 515% proit which means 101% daily profit which seems to be impossible. 1600+ investment got by it so wait for monitors status. i believe site will be moved to scam list tomorrow.