Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dunia-hitam - dunia-hitam.com

hayoomaa

i'm not the admin

Minimum point untuk cash out : 200

Maximum point untuk cash out : 500

Minimum post untuk CashOut : 100

Memberikan credit kepada member lain sangat tidak diperbolehkan, jika ini terjadi maka credit yg sudah ditransfer ke member lain dianggap hangus.

Setiap cash out akan melalui proses checking yg mana post quality nya akan dicheck oleh moderator dan posting yg tidak memenuhi standard good quality post akan mengakibatkan pengurangan credit.

Credit reward cash out tidak berlaku untuk staff forum dunia-hitam.com dan untuk setiap kegiatan posting yg dilakukan oleh staff dunia-hitam.com tidak akan menghasilkan credit reward

Credit info :

1 credit = $0.01

1 thread created = 3 Point

1 post = 2 Point

join herehttp://www.dunia-hitam.com/forum/for...referrerid=169

Seems like a new paid to post site. Well, the minimum and maximum payouts are okay and with the post rate, it won't take long to get to the minimum payout provided the activities in the forum are fair. I wonder why the thread starter combined English with some other language when posting about this forum...she didn't specify the payment processors used as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

First and foremost, you have to check if the forum is for international posters because I see I try as that reserved for a particular country which I think is for Indonesians. Well, I somehow benefitted from the forum when the admin of MEF was doing a sign up offer and I was able to gain some $1.

I've not really checked the forum since after receiving the bonus for registering there because I heard the admin say it is not for international users somehow. But then, I have come across a payment proof of the forum in another forum but what I don't know is if the member is an international one.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I thought that this forum is only for indonesian people so I did not join this forum and neither went for the signing up bonus that is being offered at MEF, however as the language is mainly Indonesian then I think we should not be much concerned about the forum as we would have the need to use a translator to post.

• 2 weeks later...