Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Grand-Finance - grand-finance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to GrAnd Finance

"GrAnd Finance" provides a full range of financial services aimed at business development.

Focusing on the work with international companies, "GrAnd Finance" investition positioning itself as a bridge between investors and companies, attracting and investing in the implementation of profitable projects of international companies.

The activities of "GrAnd Finance" focuses on companies with a stable position and lighting business model.

"GrAnd Finance" act as the guarantor of time and a catalyst for the growth of your capital.

Plan:

115% after 3 days

127% after 6 days

145% after 10 days

170% after 15 days

Accept: Perfect Money

Join Grand-Finance here

well i can just say that plans offered are good but profit after 3 days seems to be risky because most of site not pay after 3 days. At this stage we can just hope that site will continue pay for the long time...

This time site is not working they are changing their hosting and ip ...i am sure it will come back ..

Welcome ! Site grand-finance.com changing IP adress and hosting.

All will work great in 1-2 hours.

The site isn't back at my end as it displayed a white blank page when i attempted to access it via Operamini. Lets hope the admin fixes it soon. Well, with the plans offered here, the program can stay for a few days before it turns scam depending on the plans the admin has for it and how he manages it.