Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ULTIMATE FOREX TRADING TIPS AND PROFITABLE SIGNAL

On Monday Euro/dollar climbed to the 1,5059 top, than collapsed to the 1.4846 bottom, as expected, where the bears are limited for now, and the currency couple closed the day at 1.4870. The upward impulse may be renewed, and the downward correction may be over for now, if the European currency breaks yesterday's top and first resistance at 1.5060. The ascending channel on a 3 hour chart is still clear and quotes are moving perfectly inside the channel, with the lower limit, providing good support at yesterday's bottom at 1.4950. Our preferable scenario for now is bullish and signals are expected to continue rising in the short term towards the 1.5170, followed by the 1.5300 objectives. The CCI indicator is about has crossed up the 100 line on the 1 hour chart, indicating ascending pressure.

Technical resistance levels: 1.5060 1.5170 1.5300

Technical support levels: 1.4950 1.4835 1.4700

Trading range: 1.4865 - 1.4930

Trend: Upward

Buy at 1.4879 SL 1.4849 TP 1.4919

On Monday Euro/dollar climbed to the 1,5059 top, than collapsed to the 1.4846 bottom, as expected, where the bears are limited for now, and the currency couple closed the day at 1.4870. The upward impulse may be renewed, and the downward correction may be over for now, if the European currency breaks yesterday's top and first resistance at 1.5060. The ascending channel on a 3 hour chart is still clear and quotes are moving perfectly inside the channel, with the lower limit, providing good support at yesterday's bottom at 1.4950. Our preferable scenario for now is bullish and signals are expected to continue rising in the short term towards the 1.5170, followed by the 1.5300 objectives. The CCI indicator is about has crossed up the 100 line on the 1 hour chart, indicating ascending pressure.

Technical resistance levels: 1.5060 1.5170 1.5300

Technical support levels: 1.4950 1.4835 1.4700

Trading range: 1.4865 - 1.4930

Trend: Upward

Buy at 1.4879 SL 1.4849 TP 1.4919

What do we learn from this? Is this a signal? I don't think you read before passing out information, all you do is copy and paste.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Same here, I believe a lot in self analysis of the market and doing it the way I understand. A trader who wants to be successful in Forex must be ready to learn and to develop his own strategies himself. Self learning and development is best in Forex as it helps you cope with it when the market changes.

• 1 month later...

I used to get signal from brokers and there is the one I always come across in my friend's twitter page. Some of the times, the signal will be good and you can be able to make profit with it. It is not that the trader will be trusting forex signals all the time because it is not every time that the signal is going to work very well.

• 1 month later...