Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fidelis Finance Limited - Fidelisfinance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fidelis Finance Limited is a company that supports new entrepreneurs by providing short-to-medium term loans to start-up companies in need of money to put their product or service in the market.

Basically, we receive applications from clients with a detailed business plan and study them for a certain period that ranges between 4 and 6 months and give them a loan of the requested amount. The rates are negotiated individually with each entrepreneur and they can be either fixed or not, depending on the amount negotiated and the strength of the client's businesses plan and structure.

Plan:

4% daily for 50 calendar days

Accepted Payment Processor: PerfectMoney,STP,EGO

Join Fidelis Finance Limited here

• 1 month later...

As per their latest news letter, we can deposit from one ecurrency and withdraw to other payment processors allowed, and OkPay will be added soon as new option of payment.

Fidelis Finance big news 27 Sep
Dear investors,

Once again here we are to celebrate our success with you, our loyal business partners. As I was already expecting considering the record of past updates, the feedback from you has been really nice and this is what makes us feel like working harder every week to provide you the best services out there. This newsletter is full of great updates.

The first big thing is that we included instant withdrawals for all the e-currencies available in our site and you can withdraw to any payment processor of your choice, no matter which one you used to make a deposit. You can, for example, make a deposit using EgoPay and withdraw your earnings to SolidTrust Pay or PerfectMoney. Some of you requested this possibility via our support department and we decided that, since we have plenty of reserve funds in all e-currencies, why not? We hope this action will give you more freedom to control your funds and access them at anytime you want. 

Speaking of payment processors, OKPay will be added next week as some of you requested too. More e-currencies will be added upon members request and, of course, availability. 

We will soon publish a new page in our website to present you all our current employees. We want you to know who we are, give you more details about Fidelis Finance team. We also included more promotional banners inside members’ area to help you promoting our program and increasing your passive income through referral commissions. 

As we said earlier, we expected to reach 100k in total investments after two months of online activity but we will reach that goal much faster than expected. This is an outstanding result for Fidelis Finance and of course, you are the ones responsible for that!

Also, I would like to invite you once again to join our forum at https://fidelisfinance.com/forum/ and share your ideas about Fidelis Finance and general knowledge too! Its a great way to stay in touch with you!

Have a blessed week!

Best regards,
Fidelis Finance Team

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and the period of time determined to make a profit is too long, and I'm sure the admin will not be able to run with a very long time and I'm sure the admin will only provide payment to its investors just a few times payment, after which the admin will never give any further payment, and the investor will only lose most of the money they have invested in this program

As we all know, Fidelis Finance Ltd has been quite popular within a short period due to effective advertising campaign, instant payments to PM, EP and STP have been reported as of today, that is 3rd Oct 2013, first round with the 50 days plan has been a huge success and the second round is active.

• 2 weeks later...

Fidelis Finance has been online for two months and on this occasion the admin shared regarding the program statistics and other popular features of the program in this news letter today !

Oct-11-2013 07:15:11 AM

Fidelis Finance two months online!

I’m happy to share that Fidelis has just crossed the $150k mark in total investments after only two months of being online. For those who are not aware, our progress page gives you great information about the development of our program; don't forget to visit it every now and then to know how Fidelis Finance is growing. 

Some of you commented about our recent change that allows you to withdraw your funds to any e-currency of your choice and I would like to make clear that we have enough reserves in all e-currencies. Just to give you an idea, we have, at the time I write this newsletter, enough money in our e-currencies to pay 100 percent of profit to all active investments so there is nothing to worry about, we thought of every possible situation before making this change.

A decent number of investors are now in profit and the reinvestment ratio is simply outstanding, showing trust and confidence from you, our partners. The industry has a very positive image of Fidelis and I’m happy to say they are very much right about it, our program is doing better than what we predicted, this is what I call a win-win situation, you win, we win. 

We hope you are as happy about Fidelis Finance as we are very glad with your participation in our program, as well as with your impressive feedback in discussion boards, blogs and direct messages to us. Keep the reviews and messages coming, they give us more power to work and create the best online investment program this industry has seen so far. We intend to soon add more payment processors to our list of e-currencies, we are studying which ones would be more suitable for our investors and, at the same time, for our banking transactions. 

Speaking a little about news that affect our business, The Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee has announced today that they will keep UK's current interest rates held at 0.5 percent. Their idea with that is to stimulate investments and new borrowings. The good news for us about it is that, with stable rates, more and more people become interested in opening businesses in the UK and, of course, that means more people in need of start up cash. Of course the relation between these events is not that simple and quick but still, it certainly gives some power to Fidelis Finance's operations in the long term. 

We studied a bit our competitors and realized that Fidelis is currently at the top 3 programs of the industry. In my opinion that is an magnificent mark for only two months online and we are very excited to see what comes next in the future of Fidelis Finance. We would never have reached this position without your positive attitude and thoughts, it feels great to know we are working with such a positive minded group that I know I can truly count on, you are the ones responsible for our success, you are Fidelis!

As usual, I would like to thank you for your continued support. It makes us happy to know that Fidelis Finance will soon be changing your lives into a new reality! This is just the beginning, Fidelis Finance will be here for years to come; we will soon make it to the top of the industry and stay there to become a legendary happening in the industry. You’ll remember being a part of it.

Withdrawals went pending for more than twelve hours, no more instant payments from Fidelis Finance to any payment processor and investors have already started to complain on forums and monitors, I think it is connected with the official holiday of Columbus Day today, October 14th with the pending payment issue. 

Through the last update from Fidelis Finance, it was pending withdrawals to PM due to their API issue with PM which to be solved as soon as possible !

FidelisFinance – PerfectMoney API 

We have problem with PerfectMoney API, working on it and hope it will be fixed within 1hour. Sorry for inconvenience.
Thank you, FidelisFinance Team

i guess it better if this thread is just closed,this program is not a new program online and the program has being running online for over 60 days now and all the hyip monitors that have the program listed are listing the program with a not paying status,i can only advise investors to ignore this program and look other better program and invest with them