Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Get 1$ every time you referral anyone-direct money toyour payza

get 1$ per referral

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

zulqarnainsabir

zulqarnainsabir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Dear i have a website that is very good for those who can make raferral .You can earn 1$ everytime you make referral direct money to payza no charge just perfect.Have a lot of proofs join now.Link to sgnup

http://onedollarriches.com/15995

Attached Files

• Attached File  eto.jpg   30.25KB   6 downloads

yengkhom

yengkhom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

sounds interesting. I have to check it out. Referral making is not a child's play though.  Still I'll try my best.

affpro

affpro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

I think its an interesting opportunity for us to get some money out of it and I am really looking forward to it...  Hope they are as he said in his post direct to our payza account and if this happens then I will definitely going to promote this program...

khalid1786

khalid1786

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

how i can create account on this site for free