Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

20kprofit - 20kprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The 20K Profit is a product of hard work of many experienced bankers and financial analysts.

Today 20K Profit represents an investment program with main goal of providing to its investors an opportunity to have a stable revenues by putting funds in our program. The final extent of your potential profit is $20000 and only you is to decide how fast do you want it to get. The more money you invest - the faster you get back your $20000.

Plan:

102.5% after 1 day or 108% after 3 days or 103-120% after 7 days or 150% after 15 days or 20000%t after 35-70 days

Accept: Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay,HD-money

Join 20kprofit here

currently 15 hyip monitors have added this site in their list and only 1 hyip monitor is showing its paying status. i think site may pay people for atleast 2 days. because no site go scam till getting good investment amount. So i will suggest to wait for paying status .

• 2 months later...

20KProfit has been two months old and active so far, payment reports of till date can be found around, hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, the reason for the success of this short term project must be that no RCB monitors have been added to their project.

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and still quite in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit and I'm sure the admin can run a long time , and also the admin will provide payments to its investors well