Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Einv - Einv.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Einv is an investment club committed to creating value for its investors. The club invests in portfolios of various stock, commodities, precious metals and foreign currencies in order to minimize the risk and maximize the profits. The investment team consists of professionals with years of experience in the field. The club's investment culture is designed to maintain the optimal possible level of risk to return ratio, so that the risk is kept to a minimal level. There is a built-up reserve fund to ensure the safety of the deposits in case of unexpected events. The needs of the clients are of a high value and on the top of priorities. Their trust would never be jeopardized and will always receive the most efficient support and assistance from the Einv team.

Plan:

14% Daily Plan

Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan A $5 - $10,000 14.00

150% Plan

Plan Amount Spent ($) Profit (%)

Plan B $5 - $10,000 150.00

180% Plan

Plan Amount Spent ($) Profit (%)

Plan C $5 - $10,000 180.00

Accept: PM, STP, EG, HD-Money

Join Einv here

Site looks fine from design.They mentioned that kdos security added by them but i could not find such protection here. Plan are upto 10 days and profit offered in 140% and our daily profit is 4% which is totally fine . I hope site will pay its members as long as it can.

actually i like the design it simple and i never seen it before about the plans its seems good with reasonable roi,i see big numbers of monitors with paying state only one of them is still waiting,if i plan to invest here i think today is good to start open account and start with the min and i hope they still pay their members