Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bank-of-Belize - bank-of-belize.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

You have surely heard many times about investing online and how profitable is the forex market. Did you know you can invest in forex by investing in Bank of Belize? We help thousands of our global customers earn a stable profit on the Forex market it can be a daily income, all depends on the plan you deposit. Every day by opening a new trading session, we take a step towards successful future of Unlimited Forex, by leaving a trace that reflects increased assets of our investors and their families and, of course, respect among other investment companies. Join us today!

Plan:

4% weekly for 500 days (principal withdrawal in anytime)!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan $50 - $1,000 4.00

Payment methods: PerfectMoney

Join Bank-of-Belize here

Started Jul 27, 2013 Running days 1 Total accounts 73 Total withdraw $ 0.00 Visitors online

Well we can see that stats are not complete here and i think currently this site does not have any investors. Big joke is that admin has mentioned that people can withdraw principle amount any time. Just think what we will do if we cant get money after making payment request.

• 2 months later...

Bank of Belize has been paying for more than seventy days online, it has nice weekly plan with reasonable ROI of 4% and for such a long period of 500 days, this long term project has been paying for such a long time for more than a couple of months, but the minimum set at $50 is too high to be able to participate in.

Principal can be withdrawn anytime, that is a nice feature, though the plan term is so long that is 500 days, around seventy weeks, that will be around triple on investment that is 280% is offered in this weekly planned long term project named Bank Of Belize that keeps to pay for seventy days now.

this program is a weekly program and the return offered by the admin of the program is very reasonable,i guess the admin of this program should be able to make this program go more round,the program has being running online for 75 days now,i guess the program will complete 3 month online soon if the admin want to keep it.

I think the long-term benefits offered by the admin is still too high and the period of time determined to make a profit is too long, and I'm sure the admin will not be able to run with a very long time and I'm sure the admin will only provide payment to its investors only with payment several times, after which the admin will never give any further payment, and the investor will only lose most of the money they have invested in this program

• 2 months later...

Bank of Belize has been hosted on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, there is currently a single monitor, GoldPoll has been monitoring this project for five months so far with current status of paying, it pays 3% referral commission in reward for promoting efforts, minimum requirement is a bit high to afford to invest $50 in here.

• 1 month later...

Bank Of Belize continues to pay for more than six months so far, which is a good thing to know about this long term project, last payment proof of 27th found on forums, this weekly planned program with more than twenty monitors has been doing great so far, though there is availability of refund of initial deposit anytime, it's still manages to pay for such a long time.

This is an old program, so if anyone wants to join at this stage of six months active, it's important that Bank Of Belize should stay active for another another five months at least so that the investor today can reach BEP, which might not happen as this one has been paying for long time already.