Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What diet pill will help me lose weight?

inusha

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't advice you to take diet pills for loosing weight because of their side effects. You can fall ill while taking certain diet pills. In order to lose 20lbs, you will need to make lots of sacrifice. I would suggest you to have a balanced meal, not more than three times daily. Most importantly, you need to do exercise. You may go to the gym and jog about 2km five times a week. Jogging is very good for health, it keeps you in good form, prevents you from falling sick and makes you lose weight. If you are motivated enough then you will enjoy the process of losing weight.

Seriously if diet pills can really help lose weight then I don't think there is a need for exercise already isn't it ? Think about it, if diet pills are really that useful then how come there are still obese people around ? Why can't they just pop some diet pills and slim down ? Obviously the pills don't work that well and don't forget I am sure there are some side effects from it. Better don't try it !

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I believe that walking is an easy way to lose a couple of pounds and gradually accustom yourself to the sport. When I wanted to lose weight, I also started with walking and start keto diet. Then I realized that it takes a lot of time and started workout. I started with cardio exercises and some strength training, it helped me lose 15 lbs. Now I have brought my body into the shape, but this requires a complex approach. I'm not happy with my buttocks yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The best exercise for purely losing weight is building better habits around eating. One exercise will not help you lose belly fat, neither will one workout. This would be like trying to drain the ocean with a measuring cup. What will help you lose weight is eating in a caloric deficit for a period of time. I’m talkin’ like months. Honestly, working out isn’t even necessary to lose weight. I was able to help my dad lose 30 pounds without doing a simple rep of exercise. The only thing he did was become aware or what and how he was eating and build better habits around that. So rather than focusing on an exercise, here’s how you can build better habits around eating and lose weight. This is called Habit Based Dieting. Workout also is very useful, you can start with some not difficult sets with for example barbell or dumbbells. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

На личном опыте проверено, что мы худеем на кухне. И это не шутка) 80% успеха зависит от сбалансированного питания, а спорт поможет улучшить качество тела. Вообще похудение – сложный психологический процесс. Ведь прежде всего нужно понять, зачем худеть? Мы настолько зависимы от социальных стандартов, что часто вредим себе.