Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ForexPaying - forexpaying.tk

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

forexpaying.tk, our primary focus is the full satisfaction of our members. We have spent lots of time and effort in developing a solid business plan that will allow members from all over the world to profit from our investment strategies.

We will and always will provide excellent service and support to our clients and continue to remain profitable and competitive in the ever growing investment world. At forexpaying.tk, we care about our members and offer guaranteed success.

Plan:

Speed Plan : 130% after 1 hour (Instant Payment) -> $10 - $1000

Power Plan : 200% after 1 day (Instant Payment) -> $20 - $10000

Accept: Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join ForexPaying here

this program has being running online for 5 days now and the program is having a paying status with hyip monitors,i can only advise investors to be very carful investing with this program,the program might not be safe for investors to invest as the program is running on a free domain,program like this are best for hit and run but the program has being running for some time now

Username Reg. Date Deposit bulleta Jul-26-2013 03:33:29 PM $9,138.11

well there are 12 accounts are active in this site and 10.3 thousand dollars investment got by this site . Unbelievable thing is that one investor has invested 9138$. i cant believe people can invest such amount in a hyip program.Otherwise some payment reports also received that its paying members which is a good thing about it.