Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solomonhit - solomonhit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Among investment companies operating on the international securities market, Solomon Hit occupies a strong position, has good authority and extensive experience in difficult financial circumstances. The main peak of the company`s development was during the crisis of 2008. In these difficult circumstances, when many companies stopped their economic activities, Solomon Hit not only managed to win the confidence of its active clients, but also to fully meet their expectations, to occupy the leader position and retain it to this day.

Plan:

IMPRESSIVE

Deposit: $5-$300

* Compounding

* Principal return

1.2% Daily for 25 days

-------

INCOMPARABLE

Deposit: $301-$1000

* Compounding

* Principal return

1.6% Daily for 45 days

-------

IDEAL

Deposit: $1001-$3000

* Compounding

* Principal return

2% Daily for 60 days

Accept: Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join solomonhit here

with kinda support this program has being able to get from hyip monitors,i believe this program should not have any problem sustaining the return offered.the program is still new anyway has the program is just 5 days on but i guess investors can still join the program has the return offered by the admin of the program is reasonable and sustainable as well

Invalid Server Certificate

You attempted to reach solomonhit.com, but the server presented an invalid certificate.

well their plans are really good but i dont know what kind of bad sites are getting launched daily. This site contains a virus and certificate error as well. I think its only means that site is closed before getting any investment..We can only hope that site will come back.

• 2 months later...

Third round with the twenty five days plan is active now, the project Solomon Hit has been active for more than two months which is a good thing to see here, DDOS protection provided by CloudFlare and the main feature of lower ROI of 1.2% daily is the key for success in this mid term project.

Solomon Hit is a popular program with potential investors, it is listed Premium on MNO almost from the beginning of the hyip, and has been active for a couple of months, nice design as well as instant payment system are attractive features, with a stable daily ROI, one can expect the project to live for few more months to come.

Regarding the legal activity of the company of Solomon Hit, here is the update on access to their certificate in the page, About us !

Website Update

Sep-24-2013 04:48:02 AM

Because of numerous requests from our investors from now every site visitor can get access to our certificates, confirming our company legal activity. You can see them on the page "About us".
Also the number of insignificant bugs was corrected.

Thank you for your observations!

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, I'm sure the admin will work professionally in running the program and I am sure admin will be able to run with quite a long time and admin will also provide payments to its investors well

• 2 weeks later...

Solomon Hit has been paying till date and the instant system is active so far, no missing payment until now, very rarely withdrawals here ever go pending, good to have this program, with sustainable ROI for around two and half a month online now,

Now there is additional profit from Solomon Hit as the monitors that offer RCB for Solomon Hit have increased the RCB to $2.5 on $10 deposit, which was only $2 before, this definitely attracts more investors to the program, Solomon Hit also having sticky advertising banners on major hyip monitors thus a popular mid term so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Solomon Hit has been online for more than three months and continues to pay as usual as instant payments this longer which is a great thing about this famous mid term hyip, the fourth round with the twenty five days plan to be finished by next week, as the program will be successful hundred days project by next week. 

• 3 weeks later...

Investors can change their account details until 15th November only, later this will be done by the admin manually due to security reasons !

The changes of information keeping rules Dear Clients!
We kindly request you to indicate your e-purse numbers and e-mail addresses in your account on the Settings page until November 15. After November 15, editing of e-purses and email addresses will not be allowed. This is done for your own safety in order to avoid hacking your accounts. We also advise you to use complex and unique passwords. Change e-purse numbers, if necessary, will be done only manually, upon your request during 2 business days.

• 2 weeks later...