Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12daily - 12daily.biz

In 12 Daily you have the opportunity to invest in the most precious metal, we are a company specializing in the exploitation and marketing of gold. Gold has become in recent years one of the most desirable investments because of the huge profits to be gained in short time, invest from the comfort of your home with just one click and we do the rest.

We have specialized personnel to provide the best service and make your stay with us be of your total satisfaction. Let us be in your investment portfolio and create a good relationship as partners.

12% daily for 12 days

160% after 12 days

300% after 30 days

http://12daily.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

The comission is really good, not to high so there is no money pay the deposits after they paid out all comission for refs. 2% is in my eyes perfect.

No min withdrawal meaning you can cashout everyday. I also like the 12 day plan the most. The shorter plans in this kind of game is always the best to try

with the option to withdraw everyday. The rest of the plans i think is to high risk.

The site seem to have a few positive factor which makes investments in it attractive

The instant payout option ensures the investor will get paid immediately and the risk of non payment is not there also unlike other hyips the site offers only 2% referral commission where the admin is trying to keep the overall cost of investments low

Site has very nice and distinct design

And simple plan that goes for 12 days giving 12 percent daily

I feel this should get very good response and program has quality to impress market well.

Though such high returns are not possible for long term - but for short term this should be able to manage well.

The site design is good and attractive in a video type where the important design is displayed at one look and the site is also secured by DDOS and SSL making it more secure to invest . i see the site domain is registered for 5 years and not 1 year like other sites which shows the site long term running objective

out of the plans i feel the 12 days daily plan is good since its less risky compared with other plans where the investor is paid at expiration since this meas under the expiration plan if the site doesn't pay the investor will lose heavily

Created: 2010-11-21

Expires: 2015-11-20

Updated: 2010-12-21

Whois Server: whois.biz

Name Server: NS1.1000DNS.NET

Name Server: NS2.1000DNS.NET

Name Server: NS3.1000DNS.NET

the domain is registered for 5 years and this indicate the site has a long term intention to run .

further there are many famous monitors listed and this shows as the site has heavily invested on monitors it will not close down sooner

all the monitors listed are showing paying status and there is good response to the site plans

Much Attractive script, Only 2% referrals commission... There is some Flash player installed in their front page which are taking too much time to load.. I like their plans with same amount as duration of spendings... I think this could be sustainable program although it pay us some high ROI, But it can be good one..

good attractive RCB offers are available and the highest offer is running up to 1200% enabling investor to get paid a part of their principle by investing through the monitors

further the monitors listed all are showing paying status so i feel its a good tome to invests here also i have noticed the program is getting famous day by day so its better nit to missed it