Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MCE-Groups - mce-groups.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

MCE-GROUPS is online-invest project for people who want generate good income in a relatively short period. We are team of experienced traders which is providing superior investment returns by placing its on Forex market.

We have formed an investment portfolio of growth and income with different financial tools, order to avoid possible losses from a fall in market value on Forex market. MCE-GROUPS provides financial protection of assets through correct distribution of the investment loads on the committed on the Forex transaction.

Plan:

1 day deposit. 127%

3 days deposit. 190%

5 days deposit. 267%

7 days deposit. 340%

10 days deposit. 457%

15 days deposit. 640% ...

Accept : PM, STP, EgoPay

Join MCE-Groups here

the script and design used by the admin is very simple.admin offered very high roi in return which is not possible to maintain for a long time. the program will live maximum 2 days then there will come big chance to scam investors. so I think hit and run is the best options here as the minimum spendinh limit is only 1 day.

Yes the script is simple but to be sincere I can tell that the admin will just manage to pay its investor for some days here because from the look of things sincerely the admin must surely pay for a longer period thou I know the roi is not too good but beleive me this kind of program do last

this program has being running online for 4 days now to be sincere i don't think hit and run will be safe on this program,i really doubt if the admin of this program will sustain this program for long,i can tell the nice script used on this program is just to attract investors to the program and i can only advise investors to be very careful investing on this prgram