Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Uraninvest - Uraninvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Investing in uranium, which could be more beautiful? Especially when the oil is left on the official data for 10-13 years, according to unofficial 2-3 years. When Third World countries (Egypt and Libya) are captured in order to milk the last drops of precious fuel, the world is preparing to move to nuclear energy, which in turn is also limited and very valuable, but it will suffice for 40-50 years.

www.uraninvest. com program of investment in uranium deposits in Australia, Kazakhstan and Canada. Profit from financing metorozhdeny will be paid to investors every day, that is you, a small percentage will remain to stabilize the system (1.5%)

Plan:

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Enrichment of uranium 238 $ 10 - $ 100 5.00

Small hole U235 $ 50 - $ 1,000 7.00

Average hole U235 $ 100 - $ 5,000 10.00

A large hole U235 $ 500 - $ 10,000 12.00

Unstable hole U235 $ 1,000 and more 20.00

New Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $ 10 - $ 100 3.20

Plan 2 $ 101 - $ 1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $ 1,001 - $ 5,000 3.40

Accept: PerfectMoney, EgoPay

Join Uraninvest here

Yes the program is quit confusing and I think that maybe the admin is a skilful person who has enough interest in and skills in forex trading market so its best for us to do just that and follow the crowd

i agree with you,the program is very confusing and i really didn't understand the program but i know the return they offer on plan is high and i know the program will not be able to sustain it,though according to the stats on the page of the program,the program has being running online for 5 days now and i have the feeling the program will be scam program by now

well very hard to say that how many days site will continue paying its members but one thing i like to say that second plan is much good because of interest rate. One thing they have not mentioned here that how much is its duration. Admin should display the complete information of site.