Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

poker-fund - poker-fund.com

We are a team of poker players in the game. The aim of our project - to move forward as a poker player, thanks to your investments. You will respond with a percentage of our profits playing poker. We want to find investors for our games and poker tournaments. This is an excellent income opportunity for Internet users.

In the world there is no such person who has not heard about this great game of cards. In poker, has its stars, its legends, its millionaires.

We - the team with the experience of "team play" more than two years. Yes, someone will say that this drop in the ocean. It's true. But even in this short time we have played many games and tournaments, and have some profit from this.

10 days deposit. 110%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 11.00

10 days deposit. 110%

Plan 1 $101 - $1,000 12.00

10 days deposit. 130%

Plan 1 $1,001 and more 13.00

http://poker-fund.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

und Infos

Started Jan 15, 2011

Running days 1

Total accounts 14

Total deposited $70.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 16

Members online 0

Last update Jan 16, 2011

The site is so far running only for one day and the response is low

But i feel the plans are attractive but bit risky as the interest offered if far too high

So i feel its better to wait until the site gets more investment before investing here

11-13% daily for 10 days is attractive but reasonable profit that this program offers

With these plans i expect that this program can do good job in short to medium term

Minimum 10$ on one hand is affordable and arrange 100+ bucks to invest results in bigger roi of 12% a day.

The site is investing in gambling poker so there is high chances for it too gain high and also to lose high

its a 50:50 chance on the other hand members from Muslim countries might be reluctant to invest here as they may consider investing in a site which is involved in gambling is ha-lam

3 days life and monitors has got paying status about this hyip

It offers very attractive plans where we get 11-13% daily return for 10 days

So we can make between 10-30% net profit in short 10 days period - I think this should get good response from investors.

11% daily for 10 days, a very good rate, but do you think that this site will continue in payment until the end of 10 days.

Maybe I'm a little pessimistic, but I do not think that this site will continue another 10 days ,

Perhaps because this site invests money in the field makes everyone feel that they will lose their money .

Fund Infos

Started Jan 15, 2011

Running days 6

Total accounts 32

Total deposited $150.00

Total withdraw $ 12.89

Visitors online 2

Members online 0

Last update Jan 21, 2011

The site is running for 6 days now and the response to the plans are low and if the same situation to continue the admin may face problems to keep the site running for long so its not prudent to invest now until the plans get more response

Even though the site is offering reasonable rates, not many have tried and gambled to put their $10 with them. Since the site says that " they wish to move forward as poker players ", not many would like to have their money invested on this kind of thing. This could be the reason that the site is not having a lot of funds.

THis HYIP is also newbie on web, & don't have enough investment that leads us to invest on it... There is offer with 10% bonus with any type of investment after 20th january, But since the program has just 150$ spending yet so I am looking for some proofs from users... Otherwise I just have doubt..

The site is offering short term plans with good ROI which is not far too high

further as the response from the investor is low the admin is offering 15% bonus to attract investors to invest in large

As this proposal was made only yesterday lets wait and see for the progress in investments

• 3 weeks later...

This could be one of most profitable program we ever found yet & hope this HYIP will be paying and sustainable for long time, although 10% daily with 10$ will be sufficient for us....This program have a secured connection to protect them from hackers, I can see some monitor service to promote their program....