Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Muscle-profit - Muscle-profit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

This summer, we want to provide a unique opportunity to increase capital, get a lot of drive and emotion. We - a team of 3 people, which for a long time engaged in investing in the network, so all the details we have tried to take into consideration. The main goal of the project - to help you and us to increase our capital. We won’t tell you about the ghost traders, speculating in stocks and other legends. This project has a pyramid scheme (redistributed money). From itself we guarantee openness and transparency. So show what we can do

Plan:

lightweight 3,5%

after 36 hours

min.-max.$100-$500

welterweight 115%

after 1 day

min.-max.$5-$500

middleweight 140%

after 2 days

min.-max.$5-$500

light heavyweight 175%

after 3 days

min.-max.$30-$1000

heavyweight 250%

after 5 days

min.-max.$50-$1000

Accepts Perfectmoney, Solidtrustpay, Bitcoin

Join Muscle-profit here

despite this program being an hourly program,i will like to commend the admin of the program,the admin of this program has really done a very good job with this program but too bad the program is not offering a reasonable plan and i believe that's where the program will struggle to get investors,hourly program are not to be trusted.

First plan is not looking much profitable to me despite of fact that minimum investment is starting from 100$ . 1 day and 2 days plans are profitable than others because we will earn about 115 - 140% profit in just 2 days. So i think members should choose these two plans to invest.