Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stable Treasure - stabletreasure.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Stable Treasure is for people willing to achieve their financial freedom and earn stable days income but unable to do because they are not financial experts. Here we are for you. We know our business inside out. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of forex.

Plan:

Basic - 2% weekly for 50 weeks ($10 - $200)

Premium - 4% weekly for 50 weeks ($201 - $1000)

Deluxe - 5% weekly for 50 weeks ($1001 - $10,000)

Super Deluxe - 6% weekly for 50 weeks ($10001 - $100,000)

Accepts PerfectMoney, EgoPay, STP

Join Stable Treasure here

i guess this program is kinda down for now i have being trying to access this program for couple of minute now and i cant access the program,i don't see the program as a safe place for investors to invest.though the return is kinda ok but the program is not secured and moreover the plan on the program is not clear and i dont understand it.

I think this hyip will complete atleast a sigle tier before getting scam,the roi plans are not so bad and I think admin will not face any problem to pay by this rates.but the bad thing is that the hyip is not secured by any protecting program but hope it will do a good job here and smalll investors also can take a single risk here.