Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

elitealliance - elitealliance.net

Plan:

Elite Alliance offers it's Members four types of Investment Contracts from short-term to middle-term with fixed rates of return:

1. Weekly Fixed

Duration: 7 calendar days

Rate of Interest: 11%

Principal Return: Upon Maturity after 7 days

2. BiWeekly Fixed

Duration: 14 calendar days

Rate of Interest: 25%

Principal Return: Upon Maturity after 14 days

3. Monthly Fixed

Duration: 1 month

Rate of Interest: 60%

Principal Return: Upon Maturity after 1 month

4. BiMonthly Fixed

Duration: 2 months

Rate of Interest: 160%

Principal Return: Upon Maturity after 2 month

http://www.elitealliance.net/9AF763299C2

I am checking around the site. And it does look good. The interest rate is ok the terms i like. The only thing i do not find is

whats the min amount for to deposit?

The acceptance of three different payment processors is going to help them get some money inside. I do not see any rate us page and actually like that.

The comission rate for referrals is a little to high i think for to keep this sustainable:

you offer referral program?

Yes! You can share this great opportunity with your friends and family members. Elite Alliance will pay you 10% on every external deposit they make.

This site can be good for some rounds if i only can find out whats the min for the different plans. I think i need to join for to understand that one.

The site is not investing in one source but its invested in various businesses such as Forex, metals, oil and gas so if there is a loss in one business it will be set off against the other and the overall the loss will be minimized so i feel the investment platform of this site is less risky

The site has given information about its head office and the registration number and has stated it has being in business for more than 8 years so looks like the site information published is legit

Further the design is attractive and looks professional and the script used is brilliant

Further the site is having a customized Faq session unlike other hyips its not using a copied one

anyone know the min for to invest?

ive checked around the internet and cant find it in any posts...

Yes this site is truly interesting and im gonna jump in it as fast as i can get my hands on some money.

If i can ofcourse find out whats the min?

Signed up

Now having a little problem with the account. Before you can start using them and deposit etc. You need to agree with the terms of use etc...

i do and the account is having a bug or so in the script. Cant get pass the i agree...need to agree always.

So now its the time to see if support working, and infact thats the problem.

i cant find any contact us on the log in page. Needed to go back to the first page :(

Well email sended about me not passing the i agree to the terms, lets see how long time it takes before they respond.

The site is offering a wide range of payment processor comprises of Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, AlertPay and SolidTrust Pay. Bank Wires this will enable the admin to attract more investors and develop a large deposit base. further having alertpay in to its payment processor will have offer more protection to the investor in recovering his principle if the hyip stop paying

the interest rates offered are good and stable but not attractive as they are not paid on a daily basis

the referral program is very attractive as members can earn double off the referral commission compared with other hyip programs by referring friends