Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

afterfund - afterfund.tk

HyipHistory

i am not the admin

http://afterfund.tk/

Afterfund.tk is managed by a group of proffesional traders who know exactly what it takes to earn the most from each investment. We minimize risk by diversifing in multiple areas such as forex, stocks, and innovative commericial businesses; and are constantly pushing to achieve greater results with each successful return. Now as we understand, each member in our private investment group expects reliability, stability, and profitability. It is our duty to exceed your expectations and continue to do so with hard work, dedication, and genuine support. By striving to become the best investment opportunity, we will do everything we can to provide the longest running and stable site possible.

plan: Select a plan:

First Plan : 15% hourly for 10 hours (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

First Plan $20 - $25,000 15.00

Second Plan : 30% hourly for 5 hours (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Second Plan $40 - $10,000 30.00

Third Plan : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Third Plan $80 - $5,000 200.00

Join here>>>>>>>

thank you

currently only 615$ invested in this site yet so i think we can take some risk and make investment into it because the hourly sites with less than 1000 profit never go scam till reaching good total.So i will prefer to invest money for only one time.Otherwise people are free to make their own decision.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are just going to lose the money they have invested in this program

currently only 615$ invested in this site yet so i think we can take some risk and make investment into it because the hourly sites with less than 1000 profit never go scam till reaching good total.So i will prefer to invest money for only one time.Otherwise people are free to make their own decision.

Says who ?and who know if this program just formulate the stat and past here?

Because from what I know the program is a good one but the Admin can not buy a domain and you are here telling me to invest I will never invest here

this program has being running online for 7 days already,so i guess investors need to be careful investing on this program as the program might not pay investors anymore.the program is an hourly program and i dont think hourly program like to maintain a paying status this long,so i guess investors should just look for other better program

the admin offered 15% hourly for 10 hours and after 10 hour he will return 150% instantly.I think this is a big Zoke because no program in the world can give si high profit by which admin will pay his investors,this hyip will die in his very first day. so stay away from it.